Sign in to follow this  
wyre

Who is your fun in SOL

Aaliyyah   

LOL I know I insult somali parents and the way they parent..laakin ma ogen odayaashana in aan maago markay arintu guur noqoto, I think I hold both men and women accountable for their deeds..

ee armaad dacayadeeda markan odayasha bidaarta leh iska magayo qalad u fahantay :P..either way bal xaal hoo :P

and yaaay u got 1000 posts..damn I have almost 7000 posts over 5 years! I need to get a life LOL

NASSIR   

Somalina;681508 wrote:
My Canadian cousins: KK, Aaliyah, Ismalura, Layzie, MMA, Tuujiye, Showqi, Baluug. Iyo intii Canada degan.

Also, Buuxo, Blessed, C&H, Nassir, BOB, Che, Abu-S, Abwaan, Zack (non Jabhad), GD (general section), JB (non qashin), Odeyga carabka, S * S, odeyga SG-ka ka soo jeedo, odeyga Shabaab-ka afhayeenka u ah, awoowe Prom (I enjoy his analytical thinking style, refreshing). I think I'm done.

I basically enjoy waxaan qashin ahayn and have no favs.

Thanks. I too enjoy reading ur posts along with Aaliyah & Blessed laakinse Shariif ku heshiin meyno :D

Aaliyyah   

the other day i was sitting with a friend of mine and she was just reading some pages of s-omalilife some somali site. AND, I saw some person with your nickname and I was like its probably some another person till I saw that it said location:Akhiro..im like acuudubilaah the dude is there too LOL..walee cajiib ba tahay! anyways I enjoy your silly posts at times..I guess Sol needs some ppl who arent that serious to balance the whole thing out..

salaam

A_Khadar   

I only could tell my least funs in SOL if the question ought be that, but there are many fun solers I don't miss reading their posts. Thank u all for passing me many boring days @ work through. Ramadaan kareem..

Nina Fox   

Now that aan meeshaan ku cireystey (new-nimada iga tirtimatey) Aliyaah's stories make me smile (even thou she was the first kaneeco i qaniintey when I first joined, she's kinda growing on me), Juxa's one-liners, Jaceylbaro's innuendos. Im partial towards the last 2 because luuq luuqyo kale aan isla joogi jirney, I feel cozy when they're around Ilaahey amarkiis.

I was looking forward to bumping into Tuujiye and Cadaan, but I guess they aint active anymore. And Pilot (I dont know his SOL alias). Igaarkaasna waa u xiiseey....I got Lily and Pacifist on FB,,,,so I aint missing them on SOL :)

Who else.........................?? Can't remember, will get back to it Insha Allah....

Somalina   

lol@Nassir. :D

Cafis iyo masaamax walaal.

p.s. markii AS baxdo ayaan Sharif ku heshiin doonaa IA, sidii islaantii deriskeena ahaan jirtey oo ku magac dheereed Muxibo dhihi jirtey whenever she's attempting to find a solution to a problem "canjeero sida ay u kala koreyso lee loo cunaa nooh! ".