Sign in to follow this  
wyre

Who is your fun in SOL

I like Abtigiis.

He is a funny Drama Queen. ;)

I like his teasing emotional outburst where he throws around with everthing he can get his hands on

to unlock an argument from the landers. Then he starts flirting by appealing on their emotionalesomali

side of things. And if he doesnt get the respond he expects he acts upset, breaks down and dramatizes

about the whole argument and the tone of the debate he created and walks away gracefully .

Kuddos to Abtigiis for making SOL a lively and colourfull place where political h****** can do their thing

and not let it become a dark and cheap alley.

1261936551_7cc6044244.jpg

Showqi   

I enjoy reading the threads and posts ay soo qoraan: Brother Nur, Ngonge,Bob, Tuujiye, SayidSomal, MMA, Nuune, Taleexi, JB, Che, Juxa, KK, Blessed, Somalina, Aaliyyah, Malika, Ibti, Ismalura, Valenteenah, Chocolate&honey, I also like some of the Green people.

i thought many will name nur, but unfortunately it didn't happen. if am not wrong, only showqi wrote about nur, among his list of those he/she admire.

i admire ramadhan karim too., to all of you.

Aaliyyah   

^The question was who is your fun in sol..if it was who was your teacher in sol. Probably most of us would have said Nur..asaga uun wax laga bartaa inta kale wa waqti lumis :D

salaam

p.s showqi aw thanks! I made it to your list!

Showqi   

KK, Ummaddii mashquul ay noqdeen. Wakhti lama hayo, aan u maleynaa....

Sharma-arke, Nur's contributions to this web site is immense, and I have learned a lot from him. like Aaliyyah said he is a great teacher. kuligeen threadkiisa waa in aynu ka faa'iidaysanaa. Ramadaan Kariim, and Welcome to Sol.

Aaliyyah, adiga caqli badan baa kaa buuxa. Most of the time your posts make sanse "That is when you are not being rebellion"

Showqi   

Balaayo ayaan cagahayga ku doontay. Bal maxaa ereygaa iga keenay, Waxaan ku idhi Afurkii ayaa soo dhow bal aynu isu soo noqono mar kale...:D

Aaliyyah   

maya caadi weeye, you are entitled to share your opinion! laakin si faahfaahi dee half stories wa laga wacanyahay LOL..

anyways, afur wacan :D

Ms MoOns   

Haven't been on SOL for a while & I still don't know that much people here, but I do quite enjoy threads/posts of Aaliyyah, Juxa, Valenteenah, Nuune, JB and Blessed. I will expand my list in the future iA. W/C/S

Nina Fox   

Fun maa tiri? LOOOOL From what I've seen (and we should consider the fact that Im relatively new), some SOL-ers come back at each other makes Grand Theft Auto look like a relaxing day at the spa.

I enjoy all posts from the resident positivistaz ---:) Nobody's posts have jumped at me yet. If this thread was about "Who you dislike",,,Buoooy do I have a list

Just kidding :)

Aaliyyah   

*Aaliyyah, adiga caqli badan baa kaa buuxa. Most of the time your posts make sanse "That is when you are not being rebellion

Where is showqi im still waiting for an explanation :D

Showqi   

Aaliyyah, waa i kan. Bal raali noqo hadii aan jawaabtii la soo daahay.

Haa mar marka qaarkood waxaad tahay rebellion..:D Waa marka aynu falanqeynayno arimaha Ragga iyo Dumarka ama xaalada qoyska. Sida anniga iila muuqada badanaa waxaad eeda iyo xumaanta dusha ka saartaa Ragga. Dumarkana waxaad ka dhigtaa Awliyo aan waligood dhibaato gaysanin. Waa markaas marka aan idhaahdo Aaliyah Aaliyah bal Faaraxyaashana mar uun u naxariiso.

PS. This is My 1000 post,,,,,,,,,,,,,wooohooooooo a milestone.