Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

North sure, would you vote for me>>??? I am already inantan yaar ee meel walba gacanta kula jirta xagey nagnag timii!!

Ibtisam   

I would make a good dictator- not so sure about this whole democracy and clan bullshid Somali presidents are expected to deal with. I would be like I doooooooont caaare- show me your real qualifications- I dont give hoot who your father is or was.

NGONGE   

She'll be a five minute president and will probably burn the flag on the inaguration ceremony because the audiance kept getting off their chairs and talking loudly. :D

Ibtisam   
:D :D :D Lool Ngonge you didnt think I'd last in Somaliland for more than three months- so wax dhabee laga qoori mayo about your predictions! lol

NGONGE   

^^ I know. I am still in shock that you lasted two whole years and managed to get involved in as much as you did/do. I know you think I'm mean to you, you little kudafa, but what you don't know is that I brag about knowing you to anyone that mentions your name.

Juxa   

Oh that is sweet

I would love to be in charge of xabsiyada! Wadankoo dhan would have great roads! I would even build purpose roads for the geel

Juxa   

Salaams

Hi Che! I think April is horrible month for shaqaalaha. Too many changes, too many rules. I think only accountants are happy.

I am at yet another lunch meeting and the only person excited is the accountant

nuune   

Hurdadoo lagaa toosiyo in the middle of the night by someone marqaan tal la ah oo intuu albaabka kugu soo qaraacey at 3am telling you that caawoo dhan qasabada biyaha ayuu biyaha ka shubayey kuna shubayey caagada waaweeyn, oo gaaraya illaa 10 jiirgaan of 50 litres each, hotelkii dhannaa caagadaha yaaley ayuu biya ka wada buuxiyey, and he was just a customer of the hotel and not shaqaalo, wallee Jabuuti waxbaa heesta, qaadkii baa fara kulul ku hayo