Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Malika   

^Its good friday xaga yagii, so am expecting the Londoners to be still in bed, enjoying the bank holiday.

The Sheikh A-Rashid Ali Sufi teach tajweed through the faatiha (it can take few week of practices) and each letter is stringently corrected;

real expertise in culuum al Qur'aan.

Where is Nuune, hope he can swim if traveling away with all this rain and flooding :D

Juxa   

Salaams and jumce wanaagsan! I am indeed having lazy day

JB it has been so long since my bus-habsaamid days... Waan ka dalacay ee dib hanoo celin

Waves@Malika cadeey.... Feels good to do nothing

nuune   

261343_307457656050685_2125716694_n.jpg

Abu Salman, I had the full version of Khubza today, the one they call it Captain Special lool, a friend invited me, dee waaba Captainkaan rabey ba, the xulbadii plus khubzigii jarjarnaa ee malabka lagu darey, and the other one lagu jajabiyey muuska, war maanta waxaan ku leeyahay waan neefsan la'ahay,

earlier in the day, when we were getting ready for salaada Jamcada, some roads waxaa lagu daadiyey askar millitary in most streets, well it was indeed the president making his way to a Misjid near his home place, the Masjidka they call Saado or Saadi ayaan ku tukadey and the Khaatib happened to be Yemeni, what a sheikh he was, a very powerful orator, no need to read a paper, rageedi buu ahaa,

Carabta ayaa meeshan ganacsi xooga ku heesato since they make up officially 8-10% of the population.

shalayto waxaan tagey the Harmous, and we were chilling there at a famous place which had swimming pool, an open area cafeteria ayey aheyd and most customers there were Caddaan, all lying down there with their bikini on,

Dee soo toor the number of the youngest dee, I might catch up with him before I leave Djibouti, I supposed to leave here tmoro Saturday but it seems I am going to stay here tmoro and leave Sunday or Monday.

I see you are in your element, you should take photos from our free old flat in heron/gasiirada, rented by the state at that time, in front of Peltier/medical school; next, maybe the one in the aviation sector may be there but will pm you the other's phone.

If you enjoy even Haramous but leaving this soon, well, maybe ia will introduce you to some next time.

I guess you mostly navigated in high class social circles, just like another elite djib :D

our dear bro Nuune has made me call/find out contacts phones and is making me like the place more;

albeit the qayilaad/sieste nap may be new to him.

I'll have to get a real big fish for him next time inshallah :D

haye Nuune, I know you will not eat with your hands in Haramous and get blacklisted but do tell any other inconvenience or novelty :D

Faheema.   

Afternoon all.

I never thought I would say this but I miss British TV, well more so....QI, Have I got News for You, Nevermind the Buzzcocks and Mock the Week :)