Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

The planes are bombing the city and snipers on roof tops. Shame on Gadafi and his death squad. :( :(

Salamalikum peeps. Bad news everywhere, laakin what an irony in a few months, the only undemocratic countries in the middle East will be Iraq and Afghanistan and the other place they invaded. :confused: memory loss :o

In other news, an IT expert conned $13b from Bush by claiming he was able to intercept terrorist, he gave them bogus info which all turned out to be untrue and they could not prosecute him. Although now he is on trial for gambling debts. ****** Bush

N.O.R.F   

Crisis!

Contemplating giving up the great game :(

Not that I'm no longer good enough but everyone I play with these days are useless.

Ms MoOns   

Asc dear walaalayaal,

Can someone explain me how that rep power thing works?

And how do you get from ''alien'' to ''nomad'', ''junior nomad'', ''senior nomad''??

And what's that green thing under it, I suppose green is good, 'cuz it was grey at first ^^

Iyo it increased from 1 to 2 dots since I got here, so I reckon I've been goood lol ^^

That'all, waad mahadsantahiin!!