Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

wyre   

Prometheus;695469 wrote:
^ Awoowe, dee cayaayirka iga daa oo qof carabi garanaya ha isaga kaaya dhigin, hamza iyo haa’ malahaa hal xaraf baad u heysataa. Waxaan u malaynayaa google translator baa ku yara dawakhiyay. Mockery lahayne, qof fahmaya turjumaan weydiiso. Kaftan weeyaan ee waxba aakhiro iyo meel fog ha ii jiidin. My tongue-in-cheek comments were about our strange fatwa culture.

{قُلْ أَبِاللّهِ وَآيَاتِهِ وَرَسُولِهِ كُنتُمْ تَسْتَهْزِؤُونَ لاَ تَعْتَذِرُواْ قَدْ كَفَرْتُم بَعْدَ إِيمَانِكُمْ}

NGONGE   

wyre;695583 wrote:
{قُلْ أَبِاللّهِ وَآيَاتِهِ وَرَسُولِهِ كُنتُمْ تَسْتَهْزِؤُونَ لاَ تَعْتَذِرُواْ قَدْ كَفَرْتُم بَعْدَ إِيمَانِكُمْ}

روّق المنجه يا واد.

There was no mention of the almighty, his ayaat or the prophet. The mockery here was about weak excuses for needless fatwas. I admit that Prom sails very close to the line but I'm yet to see him cross it.

P.s.

Sayid, why do you want to trounce me warya?

wyre   

NGONGE;695599 wrote:
روّق المنجه يا واد.

There was no mention of the almighty, his ayaat or the prophet. The
mockery
here was about weak excuses for needless fatwas. I admit that Prom sails very close to the line but I'm yet to see him cross it.

P.s.

Don't you read it very well or you are just arguing sxb, did you not see the prophet and sahaba in this useless article?

then read it back sxb it's here

Prometheus;695446 wrote:
حدثني
أبو جاني بي
بن العقول ‘ أخبرنا
النورف
بن المأفون ‘ عن
الانجنون
الكاتب ‘ عن خاله ‘ عن
البرميثس
عن أبي سعيد الخدري
أنه قال: بينا أنا جالس ذات ليلة عند بيت أبي بوب إذا سألني أحد الاعراب - و أظنه راعي الغنم - عن إباحة كتابة البسلمة على الأوراق ‘ وقد كان في يده ورقة أرانيها قائلاً (( أتمنى أن أبعث بهذه الرسالة الى القوم ‘ وها أنذا استفتحتها بالبسملة الكريمة ‘ فهل ترون أمراَ محظوراً في هذا العمل)). و قد كان متوهما ان االذي فعله غير مباح. قلت:
(( لا بأس به‘ كان أبو هريرة يفعل مثله ‘ ولم يرغبه النبي عن ذلك))
صححه البرميثس

قال الشيخ نور (( البرميثس هذا لا يحتج به‘ كان مطعونا في دينه ‘ من أصحاب الفلسفة والتجربة ‘ اتهمه الشيخ المادي بالزندقة))

قال ابتجيس صاحب الرسائل المشهورة ((نحن غير قاطعين بإلحاد الرجل ‘ وكيف وهو يدعي أنه مسلم ‘ إلا اننا نراه واغلا في البدعة والعقلنة ‘ ولاسيما استهزاءه بالنصوص المقدسة‘ فتأمل

Sxb ha u garaabin dadkanoo kale

NGONGE   

^^ I have read it back, saaxib. I can see how it could be classed as tasteless (more so the mention of Abu Saceed Al Khodari) yet I don't see how the aayah you quoted applies to this.

يأخي, الكلام يفهم من سياق الحديث. سؤالك يجب ان يكون كالتالي:

هل يسخر البرميثس من الدين ام ممن يسألون اسئله سخيفه عن الدين او يستشهدون باحاديث ضعيفه؟

I can clearly see it's the latter not the first.

nuune   

Islamic Section is out there, take your debate guys 2 dat corner, even the SOL ladies got scared of what has become to the troll section, they have already posted 3 complaint threads in Politics section

wyre   

Ngonge read the third time:D

فعله غير مباح. قلت: (( لا بأس به‘ كان أبو هريرة يفعل مثله ‘ ولم يرغبه النبي عن ذلك)) صححه البرميثس

Loooooooooool@nuune:D

NGONGE;695599 wrote:

There was no mention of the almighty, his ayaat or the prophet. The
mockery
here was about weak excuses for needless fatwas. I admit that Prom sails very close to the line but I'm yet to see him cross it.

P.s.

I have already trounced you long ago - that message was not for you saxiib - it was for our friend - Mr Fence-**** ku-xaaq (as you named him) - but in my opinion - he already crossed the line with both of his legs - is just that - his *** still on line :D

P.s. Adigaa Af carabi yaqaane - muxuu yidhi - fadlan turjum

nuune   

^^ When will the Indians in UAE protest, I heard rumours that this coming Sunday is being called the"Black Sunday", BIG protest, did you heard anything.

N.O.R.F   

Ibti, no idea.

Somali Hotels are: Jubba Hotel, City Gold Hotel, Golden Star Hotel and I'm sure there are others. I would recommend Jubba (clean and good location).

Nuune, I would say 2 hrs saxib :D

nuune   

^^^ Then Burj Al Arab hotel is the one, cheap and clean, and good view of Dubai and its beaches.

Ps: I spent 2 nights at Golden Star recently, Norf knows it, just the street where Juba Hotel, this golden star is ok, huge rooms, not managed by Somalis, but the majority who stay are Somalis, I met funny people, even one lady asked me to buy one baati from her and cabaayad smileys.gif