Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

salaam aleykum and jumce wanagsan!

Just got out of exam and feel crying (then probably ambulance beey ii wacayan as if i had a break-down, few people had it since monday)

aah it passed already, time to go home and get a indian take-away, plus cake, plus hagen-daz, plus maybe barbeque wings, plus maybe sabayad from local somali restaurant.....list could go on

Juxa   

salaam aleykum.

Ibti i just realised you are really going (i dont do goodbyes so am well upset)

Ibtisam   

Dont worry I will be online like JB 24/7. Aniguba now that I am going, I'm getting cold feet, who wants to go somewhere with no friends :o but then again I can make a new gang weliba aan iisu xarifiyo.

nuune   
Ibti got one of those NGO jobs, and now she is our doctor in Somaliland, don't worry about the rent, I know the family is there, but build your own tent like Gadafi in the middle of nowehere, you already familiar with how to wrestle with waraabo or dhurwaa so they won't attack you adoo hurdo

Juxa   

make sure the new gang is representative of us all. yacni qaw iyo naw kaliya haka dhigin.

seriously i was thinking about it xalay and found it extremely hard, who is going to argue with me now?:(

Ibtisam   

Juxa, I am so sad all you could think of missing me for was fighting iyo argue :o:( :( :( that is so sad!!!! lol

Nuune lol ya ku sheegey?

Juxa   

no it is not sad at all, i love most to those that give me headaches (and my dear you do)

now do you need help with the packing? as global trotter i can be useful

nuune   

I am sure in dat case Juxa missed my muran gag and qeylo smileys.gif

Ibti, yaa kale oo ii sheegi lahaa dee, waad ogtahey in la ila xiriiro

wyre   

So, sidee lagu barye akhyaarta?

Gongrats with ur job in Ngo Ibti

Annagu meel aan cararno baan raadsaneynaa ayaamahan soo socda:)

Juxa   

wyre yaan lagu waalin!

Ibti is building a dam and co-ordinating efforts to open xabsi which complies with xuquuqul insaanka and allows swift executions of all wasaq at home.

ibti i feel home sick, i want to go home or somewhere that resembles home, let me know about the flights if they fixed it iga raadi one of the scheduled flights this summer insha allah

Ibtisam   

Wyre I dont have a job with an NGO, unless of course Nuune is hooking me up!!! I am going to be jobless for a while.

Juxa :( :( :( :(

Nuune :D lool @ la ila xiriiro, no unfortunately not that I know off- may your xiriir knows something I dont

Juxa flights can be booked till July 2012, so get your summer ticket now unless you wanna pay £800 in 3months time.

wyre   

juxa ma sidaa baa

Ibti Den nuune jinkiisu been buu sheegayaa:D

Annaga sidi libya baa nagusoo socota