*Ibtisam;695156 wrote:
JB friends aan nahey- and we are family too, wax
danah
in public gossipi maha-
waban tebey eh!
Laakin adigu qof baad iska ceydey and insulted her- you basicly called her
a h* yaa ba dhe!

:confused:

I don't understand Bengali - marka - either stick to Af gaalo or Af Burco - hell, you can even mix them - but stop adding Bengali into the mix :D

NGONGE;695160 wrote:
Heh. Look at Sayid, he's showing us his muscles again.
:D

I have to flex my muscles once in while - to keep you in check - just in case - you get the wrong impression that you run things around here. :D

Now that i have done that and given that you noted it - i'll go for my lunch :D - Lamb Tangine is calling. :cool:

NGONGE   

Juxa, adiga waxaan ku edhi "cheer up". Chilling was for bahalka Qardho.

Horta aniga maxaad igu nacday? The feeling is not mutual by the way.

Juxa   

well putting me in same sentence with sayid for once, i mean the man is mean to everyone including burco's goats. whereas i am nice, cake loving person

cheering up is for the weak! chilling is for hot-headed fools.....masii wadaa or you want a truce now?

nandos chips rule!! yum yum

Ibtisam   

My co worker is on a diet- she is trying to kill me, she hid all the chocolates and sweets and got these rolls with things hanging from them. She said when I eat fatty things I am breaking her will power and it is evil. I am so hungry I could eat a horse, but all I had was a bowel of fruits and one slice of cake under the table for breakfast!!

Malika   

Watching news is depressing, gloom and doom leh kaa hadhlaan. Inflation is here, food prices is are going up..oh

Ngonge, adaa bisaad hayee - Do these creatures have a mating season? The cats in my neighbourhood have gone mad..they are making far too much noises..caudhubillah!

LOL..Ibti, tell her your not sharing the misery ee kujirtoo.

I still cant be bothered.

Juxa   

Ibti there is delicious thai place near me (bloomsbury) hadaad physically isoo doonto oo iwado i may be tempted, next door there is that place which cannot be named here

CL care to join?

Ibtisam   

I dont lik e Thai or Orintal food in general- they add pork to everything. You ask for veg and they give me Chicken and pork. Iiish.

Cidan ma waadi karow cawa, I am going on a late V-day ice cream and cake bender, lakin tomorrow or friday waan ku waadi kaar if you finish normal times.

Malika   

Lol@CL - dont tempt me. I need to be good for the sake of my wardrobe..Lol

Hello Juxa, ii waraan abaaye!

Sayid, I fully understand where that teacher is coming from, heavy smell of curry on clothes, hair is just too much..

^waxaad dhahdaa "face!, bovvered?" - 'bothered' sounds so old - & I had you pictured as 21 years old sujui :D

Lol@ Ngonge's maxaad igu nacday

Reer waqooyinimaday kugu nacday ma istidhi - on account of her being from 'Konfuria' (sic) :P:D