Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Haatu   

^Ngonge makes no difference. This isn't a vindication for them. They can be as godless as they want but as long as this is known as a christian country I shall enjoy my big mac in peace :D

Reminds me of the Arab guy "Lebanese" who refused to greet us when we told him that we went to Mcdonalds ........ He was chanting Yahuud Yahuud ,,,,, Told him we should go there everyday then :D

NGONGE   

I can't do it, Haatu. Not when I can get all the food I want from my local Abduls (even though London doesn't have one). :D

Maaddeey   

some of the local Abduls sell dead (already) animal's meat, sxb. ka fogow, ka carar, the Halal certificate alone, won't help!.

NGONGE   

^^ That's hearsay and unless you have proof I can't really take your words for it. I'd rather that risk than buying my food from a mulxid. :D

Maaddeey   

NGONGE;906633 wrote:
^^ That's hearsay and unless you have proof I can't really take your words for it. I'd rather that risk than buying my food from a mulxid.
:D

Its not hearsay, bro. It happened at my local butcher/supermarket!, But I like your cautiousness (tawarruc).