Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

^^ The only cure for laziness is a problem. Create one and you'll be forced to sort it out thus stopping you from being lazy.

Juxa   

no no, just incase whilst you climbing on buur you get trapped by snow:)

Oba we work in meesha waalan

cure of laziness waa SHABUUG

The home in jabuuti was broken into this week; very bold and professional to take risks and locate voip tools and computers, passing through the kitchen window that can be opened (the area is safe and police everywhere though).

It may be those state thugs given their support for opposition (the Sh A Bashir has got his family in TO to come back for his group).

As I see things, people care more about their petty relations and comfort than ideals and elites mismanagement is just a symptom, so can't see myself playing the hero for them when we already suffered much...

NGONGE   

Oba, listen to me and stop being scared, saaxib. Just get up and do what you have to do.

Juxa, cutting off and eating your own arm makes sense.

Abu Salman, your body is one place and your mind is forever in another! :D

Ngonge, I'm a bit in a limbo of lost ideals and places (change, people moved etc), can't decide on one place either (Sland or JB etc) even so.

Should learn to stop overthinking things :D

Haatu   

Abu-Salman;906357 wrote:
The home in jabuuti was broken into this week; very bold and professional to take risks and locate voip tools and computers, passing through the kitchen window that can be opened (the area is safe and police everywhere though).

It may be those state thugs given their support for opposition (the Sh A Bashir has got his family in TO to come back for his group).

As I see things, people care more about their petty relations and comfort than ideals and elites mismanagement is just a symptom, so can't see myself playing the hero for them when we already suffered much...

Man sxb what is wrong with you? You went from your house in Jabuuti, to Sh Bashiir and his family in Toronto to sociology and philosophy. Crazy :D

Apo, Roondo means (I think) rounds as in police rounds. I.e when the plice go around xaafadda.

lol the sheikhs are in the opposition, people were gathering to support the new party, then this strange thing.

Now I'm opposed to blind opposition that costs much, get the drift sxb?

So are you pro-Kikuyu or more into luo/kalenjins come your own elections soon? Africans are headaches everywhere :D