Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Faheema.   

lol ala maxaa Juxa laga il helay. Leave her alone yous lot. NGONGE, remember she was the only one here who asked if you were OK lol :P

Juxa   

bloody midgets....i was going to sue the council and get you lacag but maxaad ku taqaan carab,,,ungrateful

NGONGE   

^^ Ma lacag for nothing? Kuwa caydh qaata na waad diiday, nin kufay na lacag bilaadh baad doonaysa in aad o keento. Eesh qiyaasak ya Juxa? :D

Norf, I was daydreaming. :D

Juxa   

warheedhe you said waad kuftay oo jilbaha ku murxay oo you had the added embrassment of ninweyn oo kufey oo islaan chinesa ku duldhacay.

it is not for nothing is it now?

i still think in ceydha lajaro, it is for their own sake

N.O.R.F   

Caydhan la jaraayo will have an effect. Just not sure what that effect is yet. I think limiting child benefits to just 2 kids is what has been talked about but thats just chinesefying things. The housing benefit caps will mean families have to cough up so less hagbado guryo lugu disaayo back home.

Ngonge, was it a good daydream? :D

NGONGE   

^^ I don't even remember what it was now. :D

Xafiiskan ka shaqeeyo; we have five people over the age of sixty five and at least ten in their fifties (we have only one person in their twenties). So, maanta, the water cooler chitchat was about our favourite subject. Can you guess what it is? :D :D

NGONGE   

^^ Yes but in the case of many of these guys, death is always around the corner (a parent dying, a friend or a spouse) so they always talk about it in a philosophical way. Doesn't do my mood any good to be honest. :D

Juxa   

I love death related subjects, i mean why not talk about the most certain thing in the world bal

we chatted about cutting your own arm off maanta