Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

^^ The latest census (where is the Qardho theif?) says it still is. Though, of course, you and I don't agree. Maaddeey is going with the census. In fact, many Salafis do. :D

Haatu   

War asliyyan this is a christian country. If it was China I wouldn't buy their meat, but here in the west I do because they are Christian, asliyyan.

NGONGE   

^^ I don't know about that. Even if it were xalaal, I doubt my tastebuds would tolerate anything other than Tuna between the hours of ten to two. :D

Juxa   

Tesco hilib, the halaal section uunbaa ah xalaal, i never buy from them hilib, rather go to butchers where it says HALAAAL

salaam alaykum all, i see even the part timers beat me to it today

Xukunka ahlu kitaabka, the "daleel" is not in question, but are there ahlu kitaab these days (their "kitaab" has been re-edited many times these last centuries etc, atheism and other beliefs more likely etc)?

Hence my:

people are more agnostic than christian anyway; that is why the imam will not do a nikaah with someone nominally ahlu kitaab.

These are just some of the questions and why people refrain from it...

ps ka daaya maadeey meanwhile

Haatu   

Ng, not even this: lunchbox.png will change that?

Juxa, wa alaykum salaam. Please excuse me I forgot my place today. I shouldn't have ventured into you turf :D

NGONGE   

Haatu;906680 wrote:
Ng, not even this:
lunchbox.png
will change that?

Juxa, wa alaykum salaam. Please excuse me I forgot my place today. I shouldn't have ventured into you turf
:D

That's ok. There is a xalaal one in my area. :D :D

NGONGE   

Haatu, I'm starting to worry about you saaxib. Have any strangers asked you to join them for a walk in the park on Thursdays?

lol haatu, the sh seems in exile though he's comin back alone, we were discussing support for his party,

then only all communication equipment were located and professionaly stolen when the town is safe.

mafhuum walaa ee ya sxby? :D

ps halal doesnt mean its safe, besides ngonge da'dii waxaa lagu cunayey wuu dhaafey according to gossip channels :D

kaftan bro.

Abu-Salman;906678 wrote:
Xukunka ahlu kitaabka, the "daleel" is not in question, but are there ahlu kitaab these days (their "kitaab" has been re-edited many times these last centuries etc, atheism and other beliefs more likely etc)?

That is the problem dee ,, and that is the al-qaedah mentality. Waar as long as they claim they are Christians then that is it. You don't have to worry about editing and bringing unnecessary details.

Haatu   

Ng, no. I wish I was carefree to go to parks on Thursdays. Why the worry though? :D

Abu S, sxb you talk in a sarbeeb way (as the Old Man would say). You could've made that all much clearer. :D