Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

N.O.R.F   

I'm actually suprised people take that daliil seriously. What makes a country Christian? What the census says or the constitution? Europe was secular last I checked.

Haatu, you can't be serious :D

Maaddeey   

Abu Salman, even in the times of The Nabi and before that their Kitab was re-edited, and that didn't make them out of the fold!. Ilaa aakhiruzamaan waa jiraayaan Ahlul Kitaab.

Durex halal? who said its not halal if used halally.

Never understood all those guys keeping it close and bragging about it...yar maalin ka dhacey isagoo lacag soo saaraya in front of the shop wadaados!

They set up meeting places via their BB, a child managed to get pregnant despite her wadaad father close guard, he was mad at the mosque (all those mafrishs/rented places are just nearby).

lol alqaidah mentality;

still JB kulama yaabo, seen too many strange things done by more learned "wadaads";

even though my own liberal cousin claims to be one and was so for his parents since "wuu tukadaa etc"

but I trust him much more than many pseudo ones cos wysiwyg :D

Haatu   

Norf, the daliil was done by none other than Sh Uthaymeen AUN of Unayzah near Riyadh. One of the biggest Saudi scholars :D

Abu S, you did it again! It's as if you get bored of a sentence after halfway through it :D

Juxa, some young blood has been inserted into this section ;)

N.O.R.F   

Haatu;906706 wrote:
Norf, the daliil was done by none other than Sh Uthaymeen AUN of Unayzah near Riyadh. One of the biggest Saudi scholars
:D

Waar the man who electrecuted the KFC chicken or tesco meat hadaabu ahlul kitaab yahay(which has been taken out context here) is the procedure correct? Naga daaya dee :D

Go buy kosher

Haatu   

War the ahlul kitaab of the prophets time slaughtered the meat in the name of Jesus so your point is moot :D

NGONGE   

The advert at the top of the screen says "Canada immigration"! Why would anyone want to go to that dead place? :D

N.O.R.F   

^Canada is nice. Try somewhere non Arab/Somali for a change. stop being boring :D

Haatu, and electrecuting goes against the daliil you're using :D

JB baddo kale ayuu nagaliyey; haatu ok I see...

back to halal or not, salafis in here would have done it if it was okeyed by their scholars no?