Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

N.O.R.F   

Jacaylbaro;906030 wrote:
Maalin wanaagsan ,,,,,,,,,,

Managed to have 60minutes nap in the office ,,,, when i was done, I found out that they've been looking for me
:D

Reminds me of when we were looking for a worker in Burco. Couldn't find him. The place was busy and the others were struggling. Show haalka aroosyaduu kornar sii camirtoo furaash dhigtay. I was laughing :D

nuune   

Wuxuu illaa Burco u aadey adiguu kuu duur-xulayaa kaana dhigayaa lazy bakhtiyey oo kuraasta hoostooda sidii bisadaha ku dhuunta, he could be talkign Lyon but the fact inuu adiga ku heesto remains there, maskaxdaadu wey liidataa saaka.

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;906041 wrote:
stock-photo-businessman-sleeping-at-desk

Compared to this:

239272272_8c7ede0cb3.jpg

WAR NINKA ISKA CLEI! :
D

The guy I was talking about was sleeping indoors on a mattress and was very comfortable. The comparison to JB this afternoon was only because ninka waa la waayay.

Stir away :D

N.O.R.F   

JB was probably at a nearby house or hotel taking a nap and snuck back in through his office window. He knows magalaadoo dhan anyway :D

nuune   

JB in a hotel and nearby houses, waryee JB, ma maqashaa joqore or darbi jiif ayaa lagaa dhigey not to mention unemployed thief who sleeps out at hotels enterance and sneaks to nearby houses, homelessna wuu kaa dhigey, walina afkaad cadeyneysaa qosol iyo waxaan loo joogin ehehe