Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

LoL...no he's not possessed by Jin, but he is a friend to them. I believe he is able to use more of his brain capacity than ordinary humans, hence why he is able to communicate with Jimanka and access parallel universes.

Ibtisam   

SalamAlikum!!!

Juxa :D :D :D :D :D looool

I need investment horta baal suug waan ku so socda eh!

Some new Canadian people opened a cake shop, a friend got me a massive cake from it- its was okay laakin they baked with subag sixiin ah and it just over powered all other time., I didnt like it but others might!

Juxa Im expecting when u visit me soon your bags of wiixi aan ku heeshiney!

A Cake Shop ?? ,,,,,,,,,,, where is that ???

I know there is a new place with some nice stuff ,, but they are yet to start doing Cakes. They will do though very soon.

Juxa   

Ibti, I knew whilst you drove around dusty waqooyi our idea would be stolen:(

oh well, things have been shuffled around, so i hear we have new date now and you may come out for a visit as well. will call you bal

salaam aleykum intiina kale.

nuune;751222 wrote:
Alpha
, maya sxb, just can't figure out that is all, you landed a dream job in Hageisa, you came back to the hell hole, compare that with Ibti, you have a soft spot for Western values and extravagances, it is not like you will find the London Underground in Hargeisa, if it is not there, set up one, have your own monopoly, the rail system of Hargeisa connecting all towns and cities, imagine, even the president will come under you, if one window closes, try opening a door, and a gate will come after that opening wide.

lol@soft spot for western values. you got that one wrong!!!

its all about afrocentricity.

-----------------

Hi,

Family wedding today. i have no energy to be bulled around!!!!

Never understood those permanent "guests" not paying any rent/tax/etc, expecting myself or my flatmate to pay the energy bill and even the shopping ("laga ma hadlo cunto" mentality) or giving me their bed linens for me to clean along all their usual mess etc (with the occasional "I'll tell hebel", "you are mean" etc blackmailing).

what can be an excuse for not even a little clean up for more than one year? misplaced egos?

On top of all that, and as usual with Somalis, backbiting the people most generous/patient with them seems second nature.

More generally however, is it being a "model muslim" on outside appearance or going to hajj enough (to impress the public as goal)?

How does that go along with not keeping one's word, leaving your power bill unpaid or scheming for illegal public subsidies etc?!

Me thinks a lot of cherry picking from people lacking even basic honesty, civility or manners is discrediting the religion more than anything else...

Juxa   

^^kick them out, no point doing things adigoo ciil kaahayo life is short, be blunt and tell them dacaska imaqashiiya

salaam aleykum all, jumce wanaagsan.

I did not have best start to the day, tube station was closed, squeezed myself in when it opened, and this dude with expired ticket decided to walk backwards over me, i told him excuse me then he says where am i supposed to go? to which i replied not over me(with few choice words), he stood ready for dagaal then this burly18 year old somali youth came out of nowhere and said IS THERE A PROBLEM? the pasty looking jini said no, i am sorry and walked off

Allow dhaaf wiilasheena (aamiin dhaha)

NGONGE   

^^ You always jump to conclusions, Juxa. How do we know if the Somali youth was actually defending the poor man that was blocked by you and not the other way around? :D

Salaam all (including Juxa of course).