Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Usually I sleep during the Eid day after the Prayers. I don't like the buuq and everyone coming out. Even the maqaaxiyo are too crowded and it is too hot too.

So I stay indoors sleeping ,,,, until it is evening. That is when the sun comes out for me :D

Faheema.   

HANG IN THERE!

11 PEOPLE ... ON A ROPE

Eleven people were hanging on a rope, under a helicopter.

10 men and 1 woman.

The rope was not strong enough to carry them all, so they decided that one had to leave,

Because otherwise they were all going to fall.

They weren't able to choose that person, until the woman gave a very touching speech.

She said that she would voluntarily let go of the rope, because, as a woman, she was used to giving up everything for her husband and kids or for men in general, and was used to always making sacrifices with little in return.

As soon as she finished her speech, all the men started clapping . . .. . . :D:D

-Lily-   

There are still 6 DAYS left ppl, dont think about Eid, make the most of fasting.

The best Eids are those that are not planned to death.

looooooooooooool@Faheema ..... Now the girl should be charged as a "first degree murderer" ... she needed to release one but instead killed everybody except her :D

A wife asks her husband to describe her . . Husband replied: You are "A.B.C.D.E.F.G.H.I.J.K." . . . Wife asked what does that mean? . . . Husband replied: Adorable, Beautiful, Cute, Diligent, Elegant, Foxy, Gorgeous, Honey.

The wife replies: WOW! Thank you darling. But what is the I.J.K? . . .

Husband replied: I'm Just Kidding.. :D

Showqi   

^ :D:D:D

Xalayto waxa onkod, hilaac iyo danab dhacayey ma maleyn karaysid. Toronton, cirkii iyo daruurihii dagaal baa ka socday madafiic baa la isla dhacayey. Eydii, bisadihii, shimbirihii, kaluunkii iyga warkooda daa wey wadda saseen........

Kool_Kat   

^Iyaah! Xalay naftii yareed baaban u baqay! Ilaahaa na dhaafiyay, alxamdulilaah...I was out driving when it started (and it started heavey), mar aanbo waxaa rabay sidii sheekadii aan waa maqli jiray inaan intaan cirka fiiriyo dhoho "hade sawiradaa aan biri idinkugu imaado"...lol

Saakaydii hore aan kaligay waxaan is weydiinaayay goortii beer iigu dambeysay (I don't even like beer, dunno waxa maskaxdeyda soo galiyay), marka insha'allah ciida spicy beer at Salama Hut baan isla dhici haduu rabi idmo...

Showqi   

KK, Doraad waxaa inna helay dhul gariir yar oo dacbaan ah, xalayna cirkii baa waashay. Tolow maxaa soo socda.

Kool_Kat;742817 wrote:
Saakaydii hore aan kaligay waxaan is weydiinaayay goortii beer iigu dambeysay (I don't even like beer, dunno waxa maskaxdeyda soo galiyay), marka insha'allah ciida spicy beer at Salama Hut baan isla dhici haduu rabi idmo...

Beer as "Liver" or the real Beer ? :D