Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Malika   

^Thanks beautiful!, words cants describe it - the serenity of the ocean breeze, sound of the crushing waves - smells that arouse senses that I thought had died..lol. The sound of the Adhan, night shops and the food! oh the food and fruits...dee I cant say anymore, I probably will burst in tears..ha ha ha

Malika   

Am yearning for more ...waxaan kuu leyaha a fishermen's wive life seemed very tempting in Zanzibar..lol - perfect life for a day- dreamer like me!

Anyone seen CL? I have bones to pick with her..hehe

Juxa   

Malika, malaay dabato inaad noqoto maa rabtaa, your home town sounds delicious walahi, i am glad you had great time.

CL was on mission to feed the poor, ajir allaha ka siiyo, i dont think she is back in town yet?

-Lily-   

Malika that sounds amazing, I keep meaning to make the trip, I have family there.

You must be happy to be back in your own bed though. I always miss my bed when i travel, regardless how comfy hotel/home beds are.

Malika   

^Hi Lily, you should go. I loved the spongey mattresses - slept like a baby although missed my bathroom - strange...Lol

CL - illahi kheyr haa siiyo..Somali situation is really dire, its really tragic. May Allah ease it - amiin

wyre   

Jacaylbaro;739402 wrote:
At 3 years ''Mommy I love you.

At 10 years ''Mom whatever.

At 16 years "My mom is so annoying.

At 18 years "I'm leaving this house.

At 25 years ''Mom, you were right.

At 30 years ''I want to go to Mom's house.

At 50 years ''I don't want to lose my mom.

At 70 years "I would give up everything to have my mom here with me.

Waa u xiisti umaa yaah Xilligi aad everything give up gareen leheed joogtaa lolz