Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Malika cadeey, I retired from the forum. But, luckily, I decided to come out of retirement. I was in London a couple of weeks ago; For some reason, the forum refused to let me log in. I was going to demand martiqaad on a short notice from the London bunch. But...

Malika   

^Alas! you have missed out...lol. I am sure the Londoners would have done me proud, hadhaa soo sheegi leheedh your in town..nevermind, next time.

Juxa   

salaam aleykum all

CH you came to london and you did not tell us? how could you?

KK i am glad you had fab Eid.

NGONGE   

^^ War when are we going to have us some shiisha ninyaho? Get the boys together before you leave and lets do it. I hear it's safe to come out now, C&H has left town. :D

NGONGE   

^^ Badawda marka hore "fashion" o aheed ayaa ka il baxay. Carabtayada (Norf now qualifies, after six years) its a way of life. :D

Malika, even though it was Ramadan, I suspect I would have had a fab time with the SOLERS. Well, I loved London better than I thought I would. My best friend moved there so there is always next time. I'm thinking about this December but we'll see.

Juxa-you have no idea how excited I was to demand a royal treatment from you, Ibti, Val and Co. I only stayed there for a week though before I went to Kenya. Next time, definetly.

NG, I wouldnt feel too safe if I were you. I might just show up.

welcome Norf, it's a sunny afternoon.

I suggest you guys should come and gather at the brand new restaurant "Rayyan" next to the Somali mosque in Tottenham;

excellent service but no shisha. :)

will a choco cake do it?

How come she is calling it a Birthday party and it is as same as a whole wedding ?? ,,, 100 Invitees, renting a wedding hall and offering dinner, dance and sharaab ?? ............... some people are weird indeed :D

Juxa   

who? and why uu qaraar kaga hayaa the party? sowlaguma marti qaadin then what?

salaam aleykum all, jumca mubarak

N.O.R.F   

Afternoon all. Maxaa cusub?

Juxa, we went to a Eid fun fair in Kingsbury a couple of days ago. Kids had fun. We got tired :D

Today its London Eye.