Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Oz   

Sol will never die, I guess you need to start recruiting folks from back home and I'll do the same here.. let's say we all bring one rookie a fortnight, not just a rookie but an OKAY sort of intellectually alright. :D :D preferred ladies.

Deal or no Deal

The only SOL active part is the Politics ........... maybe we should close the rest for the time being

I disagree with you ,,, we need more insane people out there :D

Oz   

Just had taco's Arghgh.

Insane! Okay if that's the case some of the rules should be removed before recruiting..:D :D

Ps: Politics is the worst section to be.

Where is Juxa?

^ ^ Checking out Women's section ,,,, maybe ? :D

Waar the rules are just fine .... that is what keeps that section going. They keep getting new personalities and keep coming back.

Juxa   

Jb how dare you tell me best time to call? Are you implying inaad tahay furihi ibti or something?

I am calling now:)

Oz am here. Who said ladies prefer intellectual? Bring mid macawistiisa dhib ku tahay xerashadeeda

Juxa   

Suggestionkaada meel ku heyso oo badeena kabax (waaba maseyray lol)

I am really hungry. No lunch and no quraac fiican

nuune   

What is this snow, a Somali man was asked, he replied, waa burcad Ilaah cirka inooga soo dajiyey ee qumaati aan u cantuugno, the police cought the Somali man several times asagoo snowga cunayo, untill he was hospitalised, but died later of snow infection.

wax kasta waa la maqli wallee, I remembered that man when this morning I saw beautifully crafted snow piled upon each other, waxaaba i qabateyba inaan ka dhargo, bahashaas quruxdeeda siduu Ilaah isu dul saarey un.