Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

I must be the only black person who gets sun burn, skin peeling, heat rash, going purple, shid house!!!!

SalamAlikum people

salamz IBZ.

i have some suntan lotion but i need it, so you cant have it. so, i see you've been enjoying yourself in somaliland. i'm happy that you've lasted this long because quite frankly i thought you'd last maybe a week or so.

The Zack   

How does one know if they want or don't want to see the fell if they haven't never met him before? Or did you mean nobody wants to see him the again after they meet him once? Bad first time impression miyaa meesha ka socdo :D :D

Jacaylbaro;732005 wrote:
The problem is ,, nobody wants to see Alpha
:D

Good morning dhamaantiin ........

lol@JB,

character assissination miya sxb?

The Zack, I'm without doubt a friendly fella but for some reason I guess JB thinks differently.

Several meetings i arranged have all failed coz those people didn't wana meet him dee ............ Not sure if they met him once under the bridge though. :D

Juxa   

salaam aleykum all, hope you having productive day

Ibti i will send you some sun block lotions with whoever is coming to mali-land insha allah, in the meantime hide from the sun, demand gaari and driver

nuune   

I can say Alpha is two, meaning don't let the online persona of Alpha put you off, his online persona is pathetic wallaahi, laakin real life waxaan maqley waa beezaani weynaadey oo cayaalka xaafada ah and can get along even shinbiraha iyo masaska xuubka siibtey.

NGONGE   

^^ War waa fulay.

Juxa, I think the correct phrase you wanted to use with Ibti was "mac sonkor". She's big enough and old enough to know that sitting out in the Somali sun is a big no no. I bet she lost weight too, the silly cabaaya. :D

Morning all.

Juxa   

lol i cant say mac sokor when she is so far away, i am not that heartless. actually i already bought some nuttella and tune cans for her as well. she seemed so caato on her photos i worried

NGONGE   

^^ Diet mise cuntadaay ka wiswista? Markiida hore caatay aheed. :D

(horta meeday? hada anigu ma jecle qof maqan inaan xanto :P).

JB, wat u expect? the daus diet seems to be attracting more clients these days.

dandy ngongy, god! you've become quite redundant these days. you know, with you being on the rumour mill and all.