Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Nuune- bahaasha naga kala daa dee - wax indhaha gala sheegtaye - bal wax caqli gal ah sheeg haddana. :D

Hello Dumaashi, as ever the graceful - if only sarcasm wasn't your thing - I would said something else.:P

NORF&Ngonge - Don't ever watch tennis played by females ;)

nuune   

Ngonge, Indha yixaas un iska qiyaaso, yixaaskaa dhowr nooc ah, midka markuu qof ku dhago ama qabsado isla markaas kala gooyo waxaa magaciisa la yiraahdaa Gaani, gaanigaas indhihiisa oo kale weeye hadeysan kaba weyneyn.

Waxaan u maleeni inaan wiisito u baahnahey, koolba aaryo iyo afuufoow aa i soo hayo baan filayaa, intaanan noqon alfoorno mia straado waa inaan qolyihii u wacdaa aanu asxaabta aheyn.

Sayidka, maalmahan inaad rooxaaneesantahey warkaa waa i soo gaarey, inaad abbaay sitti waayahan oo dhan aad qaadeyseyna waan la socdaa, kugumaan ogeyn nin fuquburaalaha dadka ka tuma, mise hadaad dhax gashey dhushuqdaas iyo qalaama roga

-Lily-   

Hello Ngonge,

I have watched that show for the 1st time ever this year but lost track of it now, not enough time.

I met a lovely Somali kid during lunch, well I say he is a kid, in his late teens. Fresh of the boat from Somalia. So sweet and genuine and amazing fluid Somali. None of this I-was-born/raised-in the west -kibir. Totally adorable, he was lost and didnt want to admit his English was crappy. I wanted to give him a hug.

nuune   
Lily, I wanted maa amminkaan soconeyso ee ku laabo wiilkaa oo hab sii heestii waa kula guuraa gidaar i saar u qaad, ilaah amarkii, sida kale xaaladu soo ooreydh ma ahan, ma nooleeyd

-Lily-   

lol@ma nooleyd, yes Alhamdullilah. Adiguna ma wali ba jin ka hadloosa? No trip to Africa this year?

Which part of 'kid' did you not read? It was more of a older-sisterly way Nuune.

nuune   

Waa ku la kaftamooyaa lee yaa Lily, laakin nowadays all da kids bac madoow aa ku xiran lol

Maalmahan Africa ma aadin laakin meela u dhaw ayaan ku soo yara jimicsadaa, Inshaa Allaah, I am planning a long trip this summer as of end of July, Ramadanka saambuus wadkiis aan rabaa inaan noqdo oon ka soo dabar-gooyo Africa, this time Soomaaliya haduu Eebbe idmo, and later Kenya

Juxa   

Ngonge Lily and you would do great at the apprentice, although sayid will be fired on first round (wuxu xasil malahan)

hi dumaashi ii waran? sow ma ladnid i saw you raining on us in the other threat (independance day) and i thought muxuu naga rabaa he is not even somali ( i kid, i kid). would you and your school attend the event on saturday? i just spoke with ina bood-bood.

waves@lily cadeey, i think lately i have been suffering from baruur-attack.

NGONGE   

Lily, they were trying to make chocolate covered biscutes dee. :D

p.s.

The kid must have thought he was the luckiest boy alive. Heh.

-Lily-   

looool@sambus wadkis. Eat well, stay healthy. Sound like a nice break.

Ngonge, the kid was ultra polite, very respectful, they don't make them like that anymore.

LOL@chocolate covered biscuits. I stick to pure organic chocolate these days.

Juxa, you & you invisible barur. But if you insist, come Salsercise with me. It's lots of fun...

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;731443 wrote:
^thats not heat dee
:D
kalay oo
saxaarada
joog. waynu ku bislaaney

Ngonge and Tennis? Doubt he ever held a racket
:D

Is that the desert or are you talking about something else warya!