Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

Can't decided if I am having a good day or bad day-----hhhhm I guess depends on which way I look at it :cool:

SalamAlikum

nuune   

Ibti, lol@ which way I look like, I just remembered this tiny story, where maalin maalmaha ka mid ah ayaa waxaa iga hor yimid daanyeer anoo duur cidla ah socdo, this bloody daanyeer was one of those bamboo one's, and wanted attention, I ignored, kept my cool and straight, passed the daanyeer, he followed me throwing stones at me, then this lady came out of nowhere, she was tall but thin, with masculine features, I passed the lady, and kept my cool, after a while, I looked back, waxaanba arkey daanyeerkii iyo gabadhii oo wadada dhaxdeeda isla fadhiya, ma aqaano waxey feed-gareeneesey maybe banana, I don't know, but for curiosity sake I came back just to see what they were doing, then all of a sudden, the lady was indeed a female daanyeer, sitting together with her boyfriend daanyeer.

ma aqaano why I thought the lady daanyeer to be gabadh that is tall, I swear she was human when I passed her.

Faheema.   

^LooL, you and your random weird stories

W'salam Ibti. Be optimistic and go with 'having a good day' :)

I am pretty much in the same boat, I have 2wks of meeting and deadlines and not to mention nagging old ladies lol

Ibtisam   

Nuune you need glasses!!!!! either that or you see too many monkeys and ladies that look alike- eer where do u hang out dude? lol

Faheema Good luck- bake a cake for the old ladies- that will shut them up- for a while.

alhumdulilah day then :)

nuune   

lol where do u hang out, I don't think I will wear glasses ever, I believe you don't need glasses when all you eat is dabangaale, rah, dibqallooc, hangararaac, doolli and subxaanyo.

Ibtisam   

Nuune waraben ku daar- :P

Faheema- yeah I got it- will have to fill in the gaps when I finish with this other thing- which I've been trying to attach to an e-mail for u since 8am!! New copy since u aint looked at the previous one yet.

Juxa   

salaam aleykum all

3rd week i have been off work, i am having withdrawal symptoms, gacmaha ijareynaya!