Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

^^ What do you mean "what did he do to her"? :D

It's not my fault that she acted brave and decided to go to the shops on her own only to get lost and end up in Poland. She was found two days later stopping random Poles and shouting "ich bin ein Somali".

N.O.R.F   

Enjoy Hargaisa Juxa. I would point you to my fav eateries but the menus only consist of bariis iyo waslado waaween oo hilib'a :D

Enjoy

Weey ilbaxeen, there is yemeni restaurant with their great dishes "fata moos" etc, plus prices are quite higher than before; still remember the "salaad tooni" with finely diced meat instead of tuna, back in around that night of 14th July 1996 when I went to this central one along abtiyo after arrival (baar ubax?) :D.

That oday convo went like this: wadamadaa their ending is stan, Pakistan, afghanistan, uzbekhistan etc (im too much into past and can have such detailed memory) :D

Juxa   

Serenity lets catch up soon insha allah, i return within few days.

Malika you have to come along, so far visits to both cities have been fine alhamdulilah. Che i did go past bilaajo, but i have not taken any

pictures, i will need to be in secure car for that,from sanca down to bilaajo all the way to boondheere xoogaa wey qasan tahay. in fact apart from collection of goats i did not take any pictures

Ngonge, ibti showed me the compound you are building on the hills, bal allaha kula garab galo

Norf i have been hotel trotting lol, kan shaah ka cab, kan biyo ka cab, kana ka cashee,

no longer so dearest JUXA,

you came to hargeisa and haven't bothered to get in contact with me. that little IBZ is deliberately ruining my sharaf with her evil whispers and whatever you?

Juxa   

Alpha kadaa hade, Ibti said absolutely nothing about anyone, we had a lot to catch up, so waxba kuma dhaafin, labo islaan iyo karli shaah ah bes

Salaam Trollers ...............

Even the President had to runaway from the town when Juxa arrived ,,,,, he is now strolling in Burco waiting for her departure :D

Waar maxaa la sheegay bal ...... Weekend was great

Juxa   

JB you cant have two royalty in one city, waa inuu mid firaaqeeyaa booska

salaams wyre, it is good to see good people marmar

wyre   

Juxa;887947 wrote:
JB you cant have two royalty in one city, waa inuu mid firaaqeeyaa booska

salaams wyre, it is good to see good people marmar

yes, yesterday I went to the saudi court to help a somali girl whose husband was killed in an accident, the judge orded 300,000 riyals while the diyah was only 100,000 in saudi arabia, the other sheikhs under the judge tried to tell him that the guy have to pay only 100,000 riyals if the wife of the dead man accepts, but then the judge, it doesn't differenciate if she accepts or no he have to pay, coz the victim left 3 children who are under age and they need a care, and the wife only can't raise them if she doesn't have money also 100,000 maba deeqdo, i was really happy with that judge, bless him

Juxa   

i am glad he applied his discretion and provided for the family, how much is 100 000 riyals in dollars anyway? i hope it goes a long way and gives the family some financial security

N.O.R.F   

Jacaylbaro;887914 wrote:

Even the President had to runaway from the town when Juxa arrived ,,,,, he is now strolling in Burco waiting for her departure
:D

:D :D

Hope you're enjoying yourself in H town Juxa.

wyre,

Illahay ha u sahlo gabadha. Sounds like the judge is a good man but thats the problem with khaleejka. Things depend on who the judge is and what mood he is in. So the diya of 100k is standard for a car accident miya?