Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Malika   

^Amiin, Insha'allah - Shukran Sharmarke.

I am fine and you dear Sir? @ Ngonge

It would be a bad thing if Juxa is to relocate back to Somalia - imagine, here in Mogadishu, Ibti in Hargeysa -...CL in Kismayo - Somali affairs would be sorted in no time.

NGONGE   

^^ Rubbish. CL would declare Kismayo a women only state and will start a war to liberate the other two. Ibti will run away and Juxa create a donkey commando unit to counter CL's waraabe-riding amazon squadrons.

Salaam Shar-ma-arke.

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;885139 wrote:
Morning all. I just discovered that today is Friday! Thought it was Tuesday for some reason.

That tends to happen markaad isfasaxdid in midweek :D

Jimce wanaagsan all. Back in Londonbul. Week has gone by too quickly.

Ibtisam   

Saw two farahs bitterly fighting over a women. Everything from stoning each other, to feed iyo laad, to lagden, to kicks and throwing wax kasta. I was going to attempt to pull them apart, laaking I thought they might use me as a throwing weapon. I think one lost most of his teeth. Evil people just gathered and watched and refused to help or pull them apart. Im curious to see the women in dispute.

*Ibtisam;885229 wrote:
Saw two farahs bitterly fighting over a women. Everything from stoning each other, to feed iyo laad, to lagden, to kicks and throwing wax kasta. I was going to attempt to pull them apart, laaking I thought they might use me as a throwing weapon. I think one lost most of his teeth. Evil people just gathered and watched and refused to help or pull them apart. Im curious to see the women in dispute.

looooooooolkkkkkkkkkkkkk

reminds me of your previous altercation with my adeer doctor.

Ibtisam   

Highly unlikely Ngonge- maybe my ghost, but in real life, no guy worth his salt would risk his little toe (unless of course I was in danger- but not over me). I just dont end up in those situations. :D

NGONGE   

*Ibtisam;885234 wrote:
Highly unlikely Ngonge- maybe my ghost, but in real life, no guy worth his salt would risk his little toe (unless of course I was in danger- but not over me). I just dont end up in those situations.
:D

I agree. You couldn't even bring yourself to imagine it, silly. :D

p.s.

Of course, Alpha is not "worth his salt". Now (lets try again) imagine two Alphas fighting over YOU! :P

Ibtisam   

Apop: lol only evil people do that- I was in shock and abusing the watchers to pull them apart- didnt have time to sit and record. There were some guys recording it though.

Ibtisam   

NGonge, I dont interact with people who are not worth their salt dee, markaas max keenya fighting over me. Wax fahaan. I have low tolerance levels for humans, particularly 98% of humans. :D