Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

Heh@Juxa..I did reply to his "silly" PM but he's not happy with the reply and want me to take his madness seriously. Anyway, what he asks is right up your street, ask him to PM you. :D

Who is the most foolish among this ?

*A Budalangi man who watered his farmland in the rain.

*A Coastarian man who saw ripe mango ñ climb the tree to confirm then come down ñ used stone to pluck it.

*A Kisii man saw something that looked like shit, he touched with his finger, tasted it ñ said "mmm damn this is shit ooo! Thank God I haven't stepped on it":::::

*A Western man who upon ent...ering the but with 15KG luggage decided to put on his head so he wont pay for the cargo.

*A Luo who got drunk and boiled his IPhone.

*A Kalenjin whose wife brushed his husbands shoes and put them on the fridge

*A Luhya Night Security guard who in the morning greeted the Boss like "Boss i had a beauty full dream...yawwwwn..."

*A Kikuyu man who had a dream that he was a chicken laying eggs only to wake up and find 1KG of shit in his bed with his wife and mother in law standing at the door watching...

Juxa   

Accomplished waa dhammaystiran and published waa daabacan in Af Soomaali.

I had to ask someone:(

NGONGE   

In what context? Whatever the ones above are saying will not apply unless we know the context.

In Arabic, Published = asdar, masdoor or sudir (depending on the tense and grammar). Accomplished can be lots of things with different meanings and will also still look different when it comes to tense and grammar.

"Students will focus on poetry and writing and will be tutored by two accomplished and published Somali writers"

That is the sentence that has to be translated in af soomaali.

Thank you so much guys - i really do appreciate your help so far. at the moment - i translated as " aqoon u leh maadada"

NGONGE;864541 wrote:
Heh@Juxa..I did reply to his "silly" PM but he's not happy with the reply and want me to take his madness seriously. Anyway, what he asks is right up your street, ask him to PM you.
:D

how i will remember this grave mistake on your part NG. i mean how dare you? i have no qualms about making a topic of the PM and then we'll let the public hang you, ya?

NGONGE   

Sayid, "aqoon o leh" does not capture the meaning there, saaxib. You have to say they're writers that are "caan" or something along those lines. That's when you'll have the proper meaning.

Alpha, lots of people love your stuff. Post the topic and let them go crazy over it. I arleady told you, you're not a girl warya. Fix up. :D