Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Malika   

Afternoon folks!

Aaaw Stoic - the other in-law is such a show off!..lol. I would say nurture the relationship with your in laws, its worth it. I am very close to my in-laws, nevertheless they have remained over the years as Atheer and Eedo. Hoyo and Abo is specially reserved for my real parents..

NGONGE   

^^ I'ts 'adeer', it's always been 'adeer'. At no point in time has it ever been 'atheer'. I blame Castro (the Somali SOL member) for this corruption fo the word.

Morning by the way (and juxa).

Juxa   

what morning, it is late in the afternoon!

father in-laws are never fussy and wont object to being called Adeer, but with mother inlaws it is a mine-field. i would say suss out how she likes to be called, if she is nice and lovely you can spare hooyo

if not EEdo all the way

STOIC   

Haha@minefield...yeah i think with the mother inlaws you don't know what to expect, but the old guys are cool and joyful.I think me and Malika were always told to reserve the "hoyoo" status for our blood moms and everyone else is "etto"..........

Malika,

lundo la visa vya mama mkwe...Wacha nikuchekeshe kidogo..Siku mmoja mama mkwe akaja nyumba ya kijana yake akamhoji binti...

MAMA MKWE:Heee wee binti huyu mtoto mbona hafanani na kijana wangu?

BINTI:Mama samahani huku chini nina njia za uzazi na sio machine ya photocopy

Ms MoOns   

Lol, thanks Juxa, JB and KK =D I shall enjoy and appreciate insha'Allah.

I love Tuesdays. My day off :) I wish I could say this day was productive, but with the fasting and all I felt sleepy all day lol

Malika   

Looooooooooooooooooooool@sio machine ya photocopy..lol. Kweli, kina mama mkwe wana visa sana.

Ngonge - thanks for the correction. I am in aware of your new found 'Somali language' expert tittle...lol. Bax.

Hey Che!!..Habo, a good sleep is vital, I don't know how people function without sleeping at least 6-8 hrs...

Juxa   

salaam aleykum all.

nursing hargab and dealing with the usual village *****, not the best way to start the day

ps: love your in-laws but from a distance,,,aameen

NGONGE   

^^ Warya, Juxa tells me that you have upgraded yourself lately (from stealing gabay to song lyrics). Ma run ba? :D

Dumaashida had the weight of the world on her shoulders and I'm telling her to cheer up. Miyaan caayay dee!

Dumaashiday saas kuma dhihin! aniguna gabay iyo heeso midna ma xado - adiga u maleeyay oo aan kala aqoon hees iyo gabay - marka ha igu soo lalin wax garashadaada yar ee suugaanta soomaaliyeed. :D

Dumaashiday Alle ha u sahlo hawsha. adigu u ducay intaat leedahay 'cheer up woman'.