Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

Malika you cant do qoslid, Normally i tell them dhaqtar maahi aniga so tell that to dhaqatirta, but now they ask me to just listen, maxay kaa dhibeysaa? of course alot, it is traumatising

I want to work with children, i decided

Kool_Kat   

Juxa, be glad you have a job that pays! Dhagaha fur, hadalka lagu leeyahayna dhageyso si fiicana u dhuux...:P One of the reasons I hate to work with people directly ~ I look better sitting behind a desk, swamped with papers...And those I work with know better to come to me with waxaan waxba iga galin, saa every day I come with "LET ME DO MY JOB AND GO HOME" look...:D

Morning peeps...I feel very happy for a Wednesday...

Just finished a 10-hours long meeting ...... have one hour to prepare the final report then another 2 hours to prepare a presentation for tomorrow morning's meeting .....

Redbull, coffee, Chocolate ,,,, nothing worked so far ... :D

Malika   

^Lol - luuqkaa laa galayoo waa dangerous ground..lol - Oh dear, the things that used to happen in luuqyashaa! Acudhubilaha..definetly waa meel ceeb leh..Looool

I am having a concotion of leftovers - not bad, the combination taste good.....I should stop being a left over snob.

Kool_Kat   

Aaahahahahahahaaaaa @the things that used to happen in luuqyashaa!

Af dab.oolan dahab!!!

Leftovers eh? Reminded me of my sister, we named her "Astur Khan"...

Malika   

^Or she could take notes and start a training programme for abused women - teaching tactics on places to hit for the maximum impact....lol

KK -Waa runtaa..shiib aan iska daahee..lol

I am a food snob, only eat freshly cooked food - so today, opened my fridge to find a few items from the yesterday and day before...wixii baan iska kululeyee - to my suprise they stll tasted good...so from now on, waan iis xoreeneyaa from cooking every day.