Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Garnaqsi   

It says I've a friend request yet I can't access it. Looks like the forum doesn't like me.

Jacaylbaro;742873 wrote:
Beer as "Liver" or the real Beer ?
:D

Halal beer! :D

chubacka   

My nephew stayed over and said he is always awoken for suhur. After shouting the house down for 20 mins he finally decended.

I asked him what he wanted and he simply sat down and looked dazed.Telling him to look in the kitchen for what he wanted, I got back to my own suhur.

Seeing the pizza box on the table, he came back into the living room, sat in the exact same spot and declared "I'll have some pizza" and looked around extremely bored. The boy is almost 15 and could pass for 18. I worry for the next generation.

Juxa   

^^i have a delightful 15 year old nephew as well. He won't eat unless lasoo hoos dhigo cuntada. I clash with him alot as he sees me nothing but cash cow and calls me only when there is new game or trainers out. Last time I told him no, I won't spoil someone who won't contribute to the world. We are now looking for something voluntary for him to do

I blame the mothers

Salaam aleykum everyone

nuune   

^^ It is not over in my end. not until for another 2 weeks, hope I will stay in one piece in those 2 weeks, recently, I have being falling from high buildings, to me they were just normal houses, I usually jump in the morning.

Just had my suxuur, falaafal with subag ri

Malika   

Lol@Juxa and Chubaka - thats very normal 15yr old boys, lazy so and so's..lol. I think anyone who wants to have children should be given teenagers to live with for 6 months..that ought to make them change their minds..lool

Jummac Mubarak to you too Jac..

Kool_Kat   

The Zack;742876 wrote:
^^LOL. I think she means liver. The liver eaten in the west is a frozen blood and I mean it literally.

Sorry KK.

Ughhhhhhhhh! MUST YOU RUIN MY MOMENT! That's exactly why I am not a fan of beer, I can actually taste the dhiig when I'm eating it. YUCK! Sorry peeps...

JB, does the "real" Beer come spicy? :P

Maaddeey   

KK, beer iska dhaaf ee kelli iska cun!.

Ramadaan Kareem to you all, caawa waa 27 Laylatul Qadr iney tahay ayaaa la filayaa ha la dadaalo.