Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

yes kheyr iyo roob!

at times nafteydaan ucabsadaa, i cant tell when people are suffering from mental health problems or when they are plain crazy! had nightmares of someone attacking me with broken glass

Haven't heard a word about Qardho lately so he hasn't been around definitely.

Juxa, sounds horrible. You can never really tell unless ey dharka dhigtaan. Somalia sidaas uun baa lagu garanjirey dadka waalan. Quraan akhriso oo duceyso, Ilaahay kuma tuso kuwaas oo kale.

NGONGE   

^^ You have to say the word Qardho THREE TIMES if you want the gabay-tuug to appear. You said it once, I said it once..yaa hadhay? :D

nuune   

lool@Gabay-Tuur to appear, maxaad u qarineysaa wiilka yaa Ngonge, that he cannot do gabay or afareey, I expect a new thread of kaalay gabay ii bax yaa Ngonge by Sayidka

Good day Yall ........

Had a job interview today ..... Waan is qanciyay So I think i did well out there ... but leme see if others did better ,,, :D

Malika   

Qardho, Qardho and QARDHO!!!!...still no sight of the man. The new applications here doesnt inform if you have a new 'PM' through ones emails, so we are back to the drum beating system to send messages...marka if anyone knows his whereabouts let me know or more so send me his contact pls.

Okay before you all wonder why I am desparately seeking Qardho man - very simple, the man has contacts I need. Lol.