Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

wyre, dont wish that on the kingdom and if it does, Mecca and Madian taag, allah has protected it and people wont gamble with either future. :)

wyre   

It's not a wish, Shiicadi baa kacday, God knows in naloo ogolanaayo Makkah and madinah, balse I will try my luck

dorraad dad baa kurka laga gooyay mudaaharaadaye, 20,000 qofna waxey isku ballansadeen through internet

Allah is with us though

nuune   

^^ Wryx, look from this angle, more protests, chaos, and your safety is in danger unless you are fiidmeer.

The West are gloating about invading Libya, I guess they forget about the lessons in Iraq & Afghanistan, illowsha dhawaa ma ummul baa

Kamaavi   

This Libie issue is growing worse. You hope they don't fall into a Civil War but it seems that is what already happened.

Juxa   

^^ i hope they dont either

salaam aleykum people, it is wonderful to wake up at normal hour, get ready and go to work.

being student SUCKS

Juxa   

good alhamdulilah, looking forward quality time with my family next 2 weeks insha allah

Kamaavi   

Mabruk, Juxa. Hope you have pretty good time with family & friends.

How's the weather looking like now ?

Malika   

^Morning Juxa and Kamaav!

Juxa are we done with school? Masha'allah..good for you.

CL yaa arkee?

Juxa   

hi malika macaan badan, not yet but should be done by may insha allah with more exams in june/july/august period. being part-timer means waxkasta take forever and half.

balse i hope this will be it, no more studying apart from the annual week long seminar required to keep your practising certificate.

maxaa cusub adiga?

Malika   

ficaan badaan abaaye - nothing new aan kuu waraamii lahaa - same ol same ol routines, welii ciyaalkii baan kuu dex jira..:D, I say Alhamdulillah. Sometimes part time is the way to go, especially if you have already found your feet in a position. Especially in this economic climate, if you have a good job, one need to hold on to it and just do part time courses to help climb the ladder or enhance ones knowledge.