Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

am hungry and not due a break until 4pm

malika i am good, pulling last few strands of hair out as i revise for conveyancing, serious i could so buy own house or sale ibti's house?

Ps: waa aduun gadoon being called reer koonfur as if ay tahay ceeb by none other than certain people from jaabo-jaabo places

Malika   

^Lol..Good luck, you will do just fine.

Sayid - huh? 21 sijui aa? do they have fangs? ..I dont want to be 21 even if am paid to be..lol[loving old age]

Juxa   

if not maanta, then never.............do you think i shall sit and wait for that coconut rice to arrive on its own? no lady,,, i shall eat

Ibtisam   

LOOOL @ Juxa demands. Reminds of Somalis.

How can you change the date of the event from sun to sat (this week) on Tuesday. Do you really expect people have so much time that they can easily switch just to suit their silly event! eesha haada?

Edit: I change my mind when do u finish manta JUXA? and is the place near your house or work. I can make it to near your house, laakin your work is too far.

Ms MoOns   

Lieve Juxaaa, am alright sweety Alxmdl! Valentine's Day went over me like any other day! I like the idea of V-day, but that's just it.

Plus, xaaji houdt niet van V-day, he thinks it's a load of crap. Hij ging maar door ratelen dat het onzin is, en waarom je per se op Valentijnsdag caring n thoughtfull moest zijn, en waarom niet rest van het jaar. At some point, I was like; oke oke, I get it, jeesh you don't have to go on about it, you grumpy old man!

Didn't you get my flowers? Anonymous ofcourse!

Hablihiina - waa maxay bakhaylnimadaan cad - miyaaydin Soomaali ahayn - maalin walba waxaad la soo taagantihin cake iyo cunto la'isku macsumaayo - marna idinkama helin/akhrin - macsumad aad walaalahiin of the menfolk u fidiseen.

Waxaan waa xad dhaf - Illahay baan idinku dhaariye - ma dhaqannada Bengali, Sujui iyo Duth ayaad ka doorbideen - dhaqankii Soomaalida iyo deeqsinimada lagu yiqiin???

War anaga wax aragnay - i am not going to stand for this.

Listen Guys - I am throwing barbecue party this Saturday at Bristol Beach - plenty of food to go around - Only dhaqanyaqaans and Soomaali deeqsiyeen ah are welcome. No Bengali, Duth or Sujuis allowed.

Ibtisam   

Wixii ku yimada aya ka waalan!!!

We are having a SL party in my ends :P

By the way, you shouldve just said "Can I come" instead of hiding behind culture iyo deedsiyimo- of course we are deedisi to each other and those we like. So we either dont like you or you are not part of the crew. Keep it moving and get your own crew :D

Juxa   

Ms moon, who cares what day it is as long as you are showered with gifts huh! xaajiyada can be difficult

Sayid, when we invite we actually MEAN IT! we cook and comfort one another marka why usiinee martiqaad aan uurka jirin? bristol beach kuye?