Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

The big bad world: Life after Univ

Faheema.   

DnD & Ameenah lol I see already you're reminiscing about the good old University days :D . oh how I miss those (lazy)days...

DnD, can we swap places...I don't think i'm cut out for this 9-5 thing :(

A$$ All

Oh yes...my tendency to blow several hundred pounds on impulsive shopping sprees at any given moment makes putting money aside a tad difficult.

I tagged along with a friend and a relative who were both intent on some retail therapy this weekend, in the end i ended up spedning more than them combined

----safe some ('f the cash) or a thought, at least for those suffering back home who are struggling with the basics for a human to live. Or may be, just remember that distant cousin whose daughter is sick or that auntie's son who is ill in hospital.

----Signs of the gap between Maalis in the West and those at home.

Allah Hafiz.

^^ LuLu...

Stop the 'old' business dee, waa ku sidee?

The 9-5 job is what am complaining about darling. I want a stress-free, flexible and ethical job >>> now, just where to find it?

Gediid,

A new car?! Blast it! You dont play fair, do u? Let me think....tube and sole rights to the hubby OR car and sharing?....

The tube it is! I can buy my own car ta very much. icon_razz.gif

PS: Forget the 1000 halaad, u aint getting them back. The agreement was made on the basis that I was your only wife, therefore am keeping them as compensation for the false advertising. Hadaad iswaashidna my lawyer will deal with you. ;)

Cheeta,

If a liar is what you desire, then by all means you have met your match

Why do I feel as if I have bitten off more than I can chew?

GeelJire...

You're quite right. Mar mar waan is ilaawaa. I should be thanking Allah for his blessing rather than complaining so ma'aha? I feel ashamed walaahi.

I'm not a regular money sender, but I do try to do my bit here and there. I kno its not enough tho, considering all I have been blessed with. Oh...I feel really guilty now. :(

Gediid   

DnD

I guess waad ilowdey or the camel milk must have made you a lil drowsy but we did have a pre-nup on the 1000 halaad.As for the car well you know what the fox said when she could not reach the grapes on the tree....................

Faheema.   

Originally posted by disillusioned-N-despondent:

^^
LuLu

Stop the 'old' business dee, waa ku sidee?

heheh dee class of 2002/2003 is considered old maal mahan... :D

The 9-5 job is what am complaining about darling. I want a stress-free, flexible and ethical job >>> now, just where to find it?

Yeah...How about setting up another Somali community? Flexible? most definately...stroll in about midday.... :DEthical? yes, if one does not follow the path of existing ones...stress-free? Well, 2 out of 3 is not bad ;)

Iffah   

Gosh, Gabdho...no sad testimonials please. I'm looking forward to getting out of this place and finally enjoying life without the stress of exams & assignments... (or being broke) icon_razz.gif

Sigh...

Just a few more weeks of this.... & then some more schooling :(

Raxmah   

Oh come on sistas - it aint all that bad being out of school. Problem with us humans, now I'm so desperate to finish school-blazing through 18 credits each semester. But after i'm done I will be wishing I would be back in school. :(

Well girls enjoy this bit of freedom, cause later on you would be wishing for it. ;)

Well Girls schooling never ends, if ya'll finished with undergrad business why not go for grad school and see what virtues it holds for you, if grad school ain't enough for you check out post-grad research by then every hair that's in your body turns out to be gray............. or the best thing to do is............................ coming up in the next post......... I gotta run to catch this shuttle...........

Peace

Love &

Unity

Rokko   

Who said School ends...??c'mon now.

It by no means ends...there's for eternity something to gain knowledge of na'mean..maybe the style and environment may possibly change but wether you go on grad school and beyond or profesionally employed, there will be paper/pen.. well except u hit the Lottery Jackpot namean. Phat checks do help but they come with huge bills..lol then there's so much crab and pressure na'mean...so hold on to your horses..aight.

True, learning never ends. But it takes a break here and there. ;)

Lu,

Communities? I already work with several on a non-paid basis, and although I enjoy the work, I dont want to make it into a career. My interest lies in international NGOs.

Gediid,

Adigu wax walba waad iga dhageysaneysaa ileen...u kno I was just teasing you. Off course I would be feri happy to be your second wife. redface.gif :mad: