Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

The big bad world: Life after Univ

Salaam all,

So, you've finished your studies, huh? What are you doing now? Missing student life yet? Things turn out the way you wanted them to?

Me? Well...wax walba waa dhag dhag. U kno..Job sucks, trying to find something better is like pulling teeth (how much I hate job-hunting :mad: ), I completely miss the lazy life of being a student (no offence to current students :D ). What else? Oh yes...my tendency to blow several hundred pounds on impulsive shopping sprees at any given moment makes putting money aside a tad difficult. Just a tad, u understand. Oh, who am I kidding? :(

Well, do hope the rest of you are faring better.

*Sniffles*

Oh yes...my tendency to blow several hundred pounds on impulsive shopping sprees at any given moment makes putting money aside a tad difficult

I can relate :D

I tagged along with a friend and a relative who were both intent on some retail therapy this weekend, in the end i ended up spedning more than them combined :( ....

Cant say am missing student life that much, although worryingly i do find myself all to often wondering around the corridoors of my old institution

LuCkY   

WeLL COngrats To You Both For Finishing Your Studies-MashaALLaah.

Youre Lucky to Be Done Whereas Some of Us are Just Beginning-aah :mad: !

Anywho as For The Topic...WeLL :D !

Cheeta   

disillusioned-N-despondent

Getting married is the next best thing. So tell me where I should be sending in my resume? ;)

^^ :D

Gediid,

Inaad suuqa iga xidhid baad rabtaa haye? Wont work because I still have no intention of becoming your minyaro! Hit the road geeljire. The cheek! :mad:

Cheeta,

You reckon marriage will solve my problems? Really? Well, I suppose I might as well give it a shot then.

You can send your resume to my old man. Make sure its spick and span tho...he's a fussy father. :D

Shujui,

Tsk tsk tsk....I cant believe you're an accountant! Blowing your salary on shoes is expected from a woman but not a man! You obviously dont keep up with stereotypes...for shame! redface.gif

Mate, You'ld be well adviced to work on becoming more financially responsible. icon_razz.gif

Lucky...(it is Lucky, right?),

Don worry sweets, time flies when you have deadlines to meet. You will graduate b4 u kno it I'A. ;)

Blessed   

^^ Come on gal. Life beyond that miserable corridors of BK campus is simply lush.

No essay deadlines

No boring lectures

No problems with their ****** data system

No long journeys to no mans land - ooh, well it's different when you get paid to do so.

No endless reading lists - unless it's fun.

you get a fat pay cheque once a month instead of quarterly.

Only thing I miss- are my friends and spending the whole day acting like a school kid :D

I also, miss is the spontanious nature of student life. You can decide not to go in .. but you have to think up excuses for work - but than again even though I work full time - I've always got time on my hands - sweet, eh?

Might start rocking the marriage thing - play the superwoman role :D

Let me know how it goes with cheetah... ;)

Cheetah

Tip - She is ultra fussy love, so tell her lies, lies and more lies :D

Gediid loool

Oooh, wait till I tell my eedo cawrala that your minyaro hunting. man, she is gonna spill bariis on you icon_razz.gif

^^ I hope she spills more than bariis on him! Hehehe... icon_razz.gif

Gabadh...I dont kno what ur on about! How can you not miss BK?? LoL...I was at the DL campus, which is the one I miss. BK was too damn old and boring...cept for all my Hindi and Nigerian friends! Fridays used to be so fab!

Quit giving tips, will ya? :mad: But it doesnt hurt for him to be an accomplished lier, I guess. I wouldn't want any hesitations when I ask that all important Q - "does my bum look big in this?". :D

Gediid   

DnD

Sowtan arrinka la dhameyey oo kii Qawdhan Aw Muxumed 1000 halaad bixiyey.Ma waxba intaas ka dambeyey...?

Blessed   

Originally posted by disillusioned-N-despondent:

Gabadh...I dont kno what ur on about! How can you not miss BK?? LoL...I was at the DL campus, which is the one I miss. BK was too damn old and boring...cept for all my Hindi and Nigerian friends! Fridays used to be so fab!

Yeah, I miss my Pakis, they even adopted me into their community. Loved the Islamic society - especially as the brothers used to feed us enough in ramadan. Laakin, BK was an absolute nightmare. One of those eeeri buildings you get in horror movies. Only been to DL once, when it first opened.. just to check out the architecture, man that was something :D

Damn, 'm getting all reminicent.. beta hush b4 nomads might take me for an ayeeyo.

Gediid,

I just saw ina Qawdhan with a brand new car..

Blessed   

Originally posted by disillusioned-N-despondent:

Yeah, I miss my Pakis, they even adopted me into their community. Loved the Islamic society - especially as the brothers used to feed us enough in ramadan. Laakin, BK was an absolute nightmare. One of those eeeri buildings you get in horror movies. Only been to DL once, when it first opened.. just to check out the architecture, man that was something :D

Damn, I'm getting all reminicent.. beta hush b4 nomads might take me for an ayeeyo.

- Hey, I thought you liked liers dee :D

Gediid,

I just saw ina Qawdhan with a brand new car..

Cheeta   

disillusioned-N-despondent:

I humbly await your fathers address :D

If a liar is what you desire, then by all means you have met your match ;)

Gediid   

Lol Ameenah

That new ride was a surprise wedding gift for DnD, might as tell Ina Qawdhan to return it now.Looks like Dnd will go back to riding the tube once again. :D