Sign in to follow this  
nuune

what if we tell each other what we study?

Salaamz

I'm just going into my second year after finishing the 1st year (Alhamdulilah) of the most brain numbingly boring degree ever invented. Joint Hons in Politics and Economics.ZzZzZzZz

Wcs

zeydi   

Assalamucaleykum.

I have completed my three-year degree in aerospace engineering and hopping to start joint aviation regulation licence.

nuune   

Zeydi, welcome first to SomaliaOnline, that is a good achievement sxb, i always like anything that is aviation,i also did avionics last year, it wasn't actually part of my electronic course, i did it on private college.

it is good to see another nomad doing aviation

nuune   

Almost 3 years passed now since this thread was created, and I am very sure many people graduated early or nearly finishing their courses at the moment.

Good luck to anyone who finished university, college or higher school, good luck to you all.

For the new Nomads, you can tell us what you all study, so I can add the result to this thread The result of what nomads are up to

Diamante   

sup nuune...nice thread

You can add me to the languages department me thinks, I will be studying Linguistics next year. Im thinking of making it a joint honours degree by combining it with french or arabic but I'm not too sure. I'll see anyway.

Oh, i'll be back three years from now to let you know that I have graduated I'A! smile.gif

^^^^wlc to SOL!!Jamarel smile.gif

my god i never knew dere were so many students in dis place!!

well it is summer time now! i just finished my exams for politics and third world studies

Good luck to everyone taking exams! send me a present when y'll pass

salam

I am double majoring in Acounting and Computer Science . I hope to become a Dentist someday although I am not a pre-med student.Someone needs to do something about all them bucktooth somalis got. ;)