Sign in to follow this  
BOB

I Tell You Which Team Will Win The World Cup!

askme   

Assalamu Aleykum

Dear bro's and sis'

I think first of all.... there is no way!!! for FRANCE To win the world cup for NOOOO WAYYY

And i thnk Argentina deserved to LOSE against MEXICO

And I THNK THAT IF mexico would beat Argentina,,,, THEY WOULD BEAT ALL because no team has impressed me sor far in the finals as MEXICO did they wore wild as lions and playing

very, very impressive....

Unfortunatelly that one unlucky goal has got them out or else i thnk NOTHING WOULD STOP MEXICO

And BRazil?? I DUNNO really..... note that RONALDINHO Is beyond professional really the wonderkid..... SO even if BRAZIL has got weak defenders I TIHNK RONALDINHO would really not be happy with a loss so he would play both front and at the back I CANT IMMAGINE Ronaldinho losing....

AND germany is a classic world class team...

NOte that every team at the finals are soooo hungry for glory.... AND ENGLAND ARE JUSt talking and talking>........HUH WAIT TILL THEY MEET france, OR ARGENTINA OR GERMANY OR SPAIN THAN WE could see IF THEY ARE FOOTBALLERS

please have your comment about this

aSSALAMU ALEYKUM

France in the semis? LoL...good joke, Norf! :D

If I was a betting woman, I would head down to William Hill and put a flutter on Germany beating the Argies.....and winning this cup. Knowing my luck though, I would probably end up jinxing them.

SoMa_InC   

^^^France has a better chance of doing the double against Brazil. Then winning against England in the semis and playing the finals agaist Germany. It will be a great way for the likes of Zidane, Makelele, Barthez, Viera and the rest of the ageing generation to hang up their boots from international football.

-Lily-   

Germany will win the World Cup, they started strong and have not even drwan once, and they have the home advantage not to mention a very organised and strong team.

Deutschland is on, and they CAN beat Argentinia. Every team in the Quarter Finals is 3 games away from the Cup if they win. It's not as impossible as it looks.

^^^ Ze Germans are a danger, but their test is against Argentina.

England are playing rubish, Portugal will give them a great test.

France have found their form, Midfield is great, but Henry is still shooting blanks.

Brazil, England will be easy for France, they like being the underdog.

France Vs Barzil.

England Vs Portugal

Germany Vs Argentina

..................The best in the world

N.O.R.F   

lol@Valenteenah, France WILL beat Brazil and they will beat then convincingly!

Germany will be outplayed by the Argies

England will win 2-0 vs Portugal with goals from Rooney and Lampard

Italia will beat Ukraine

BOB   

My brothers SoMa_InC & Northerner, first Salam Aleikum W.W, Secondly I AM SORRY for you guys (for obvious reasons) more than i am for the Brits, I guess now you understand why i said England isn't one of the teams i tipped to win the World Cup.

Let me say this...Henry finally got his revenge over Luis Aragones (even if he cheated to win THAT free kick) for calling him "Black Sh!t" and i am happy for him and not because he's my Captain but i am also happen to be an African..

If you didn't know then...i bet now you know WHY i said Brazil & Argentina wont win this world cup but i believe Brazil lost to a better team on the night and France thoroughly deserved to win it and the goal Henry scored was worthy winning any match..

The Great Old Maestro Zinedane Zidane reminded the world that he's still capable of producing the magic that we all came to expect of him and didn't he show a one or two things to the Brazilian midfield of Ze Reberto and Gilberto Silva and for me he was the man of the match..well done Zizou.

Now...let me tell you how the semis will go.. France to beat Portugal and i am picking Italy over Germany..i know..i know..you think i am Mad right? Well, did you know Germany have never beaten Italy in the World Cup? for that simple reason i fancy Italy to go on and beat Germany and who's my favourite to win the world cup after that you ask..i pick Azzuri to win the whole bloody thing!

PS. If you ever wondered why football is so beautiful and why i personally consider the world cup to be MAGIC..just look no further than Waterlily and Lexus..they would never waste their breath and valuable time on any sport but Football..because they know this game is simply the greatest sport ever invented.

Peace,Love & Unity.

nuune   

BOB, salaam, you are not supporting France here my friend, Arsenal indeed smile.gif

It was good to see that France finally put away the myth of the called "world supremacy", I was indeed cheering for France to win, not because I hate Brazil or I support Arsenal, but because of the so many black skin in the French squad!

I knew France will outplay the Samba boys after I witnesed how they performed against Spain, but the real test remains, which is, can they knock out the Portugeese, which in my case will be a difficult to judge, I would say to the French team, don't repeat the mistakes that the England team did which was "we can beat them easily, they ain't world classs, they r not good enough etc", I had nightmare seeing the English papers this morning all of them taking the shots against Portugal, what happened, disaster

PS: Rooney needs discipline, he is a horrible player, I don't know why they have him

N.O.R.F   

Hello all

Not a good first game yesterday but i have been lucky enough to expect it and i have also missed all the hype leading up to the world cup. England had their chances but didnt score and who would have though Stevie G would have missed a pen??? :eek:

Alles le blue all the way and today i'm wearing that blue Zidane shirt again :D

England tried their best, they just couldn't deliver in the end. The luck was against them, see. Heartache iyo half.

France, Mon Dieu, they were on fire! I have now lost my pretty trilby. Good thing I didn't bet my kitten heels, 'cause that would have hurt!

Viva la France. :D

Originally posted by Northerner:

France WILL beat Brazil and they will beat then convincingly!

Germany will be outplayed by the Argies

England will win 2-0 vs Portugal with goals from Rooney and Lampard

Italia will beat Ukraine

Two out of four isn't too bad. :D

France all the way baby and i am not just jumping on their bandwagon, i had them from day one..Zidane is simply the best and he showed that yesterday..

SoMa_InC   

France has a better chance of doing the double against Brazil.

What an excellent prediction!

I want them to destroy Portugal. Their fans are annoying! I need to move out of Stockwell because of them. :mad:

^^ LOOOL . Let them have their fun it may be another 30 years before they get this close again. Imagine the US getting this far sheez now that would be pure horror! I can imagine the fans "why isnt there any half time show? Whats going on Bob?" :D

In any case... Allez Les Bleus!