Sign in to follow this  
BOB

I Tell You Which Team Will Win The World Cup!

BOB   

First of all Salam to all of you...i hope you are enjoying the football bonanza in Germany as much as i have.

after absorbing all the excitement and fiesta thus far i think i can safely say that my mind is made up about the teams that i think have a genuine chance of winning the ultimate price in world football.

so far Brazil hasn't impressed me at all and as always England is all about hype nothing else. my head tells me Argentina would nick it but my heart reminds me that this cup is being played in Europe and not in South Amrecia and as we all know the only team that ever won the trophy in a "foreign soil" if you like, is the boys from Brazil in Sweden '58...so i don't believe one bit that the boys from the land of Samba and Tango stand a chance..Sorry Amigos.

If i was a betting man i would bet on these three teams to win it..

1-Germany, because they are the host nation and they seem to be getting better and stronger by every game and don't forget the 12th man factor which is always great to have.

2-Italy, i know many of you think i am crazy right but let me tell you why i think Italy could nick it...Italy always managed to reach the final in every 12 years...the last time being US 94 and this year they really look the real deal.

3-Spain, i think they would beat France and i will really really be surprised if they didn't make to the Final at least.

If you don't agree with me then go ahead and convince me and feel free to have your say.

PS. Sorry England fans..your team just isn't good enough to win it even if they had 4 Rooneys. Come On Ecuador smile.gif

Enjoy The Beautiful Game.

Peace,Love & Unity.

Oz   

^^^ Samba Samba Samba Eti naani watashinda ! "Usilete uchawi ya Wakamba humu :D " the brazilian boyz always start there worldcup slow and they progress as it goes on, i believe Coach pereira should play the sub team (get rid of the oldies)through out the tournament..they're footballers. Argentine and Germany will make it to semi's no doubt !!

^^LoL...Germany and Argentina are facing each other in the Quarter finals...only one of them can make it to the semi finals. My money is on Germany.

nuune   

This is quite hard, already we have Argentine and Gernamy in the last 8

So lets say Brazil beat Ghana, Spain beat France, Swizerland beat Ukrain, Italy beat Australia, and Portugal beat Holland.

then we have Argentine Vs Germany = Germany through to Semi-finals

then we have England Vs Portugal = Portugal through to Semi-finals

then we have Italy Vs Swizz = Italy through to Semi-finals

and then Brazil Vs Spain = Brazil Through to Semi-finals

The result for the Semi-finals:

Gernany Vs Italy = Germany through to the Finals

Brazil Vs Portugal = Brazil through to the finals

Result for the Finals:

Brazil Vs Germany

This will be a promising position for Brazil to beat their last world cup final opponents, but it would turn out to be a Deautchland world cup Champions, Danke schon.

Guhaad   

Don't forget Paris, which has been playing very hard. Argentine would come on top of Germany, and France on top of Spain (work there way through the semifinals), so that, the final show comes down to:

Argentine Vs. France

Even before the games started I suspected that Germany might win. They are a very strong team and coupled with the fact the games are being held at their country might actually lead a never impartial FIFA to hand it to them. This world cup might have the same outcome for Germany as it did for France in '98. Yep.

Janna   

Though I hate the word cup, I believe these two teams will play against each other for the cup:Brazil v Argentine

N.O.R.F   

Brazil will not make the final, defense to weak. Argentina will beat Germany, England will beat Portugal, Italia vs Argentian Semi, England vs Spain semi.

England vs Argentina Final

SoMa_InC   

then we have England Vs Portugal = Portugal through to Semi-finals

Nuune I tend to disagree Sxb! England has a better chance of coming on top after that game. Remember Euro 2004, Rui Costa's Goal was classic but I dont see that happening again.

The 3 Lions are not performing well at the moment, but I still believe they can win that match.

I also want Germany to beat Argentina. Mexico deserved to win. Brazil are not convincing enough. Lets see how it goes...

Cmon Ghana....

Janna   

Originally posted by Northerner:

Brazil will not make the final, defense to weak.

According to my soccer crazed brother, Brazil's defense had always been weak.

N.O.R.F   

I take back what i said, i would like to face France in the semis when they beat Brazil in the 4trs :D

Germany will NOT beat Argentina!