Sign in to follow this  
Juje

President Sharif in Minnesota in Pictures.

NGOONGE: ThankFulSP is a man who has close connection to Yey and many top leaders in Puntland, thus dont start beef, he is a heavyweight unlike the secessionists in SOL.

Juje   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Juje, adeer have you no shame? Is this your new strategy
:D
Wallahi I have not laughed so much in ages.

Wallahi it was not my startegy I just happened to find it all in Hiiraan.com. But like you I saw the funny side. It was great anyway.

Once again walalkiis it was not a planned strategy.

Thankful   

Hence, Somaliland, may not have that sort of opportunity at the front of the international arena, but, in the real meaning of “jurisdictional state” and “functioning government” (not what is written in some UN
charter tallying up the member-states of that body), which is essentially, and most crucially of all, the “yardstick” in the ground that does not lie at all, it's Somaliland, that is head and shoulder above anything that the said Sh. Hotel is ever likely to achieved; much less to be said as to what he has achieved during the time he was in office.

With all the points you made being, and your belief that despite the cancellation of your elections and lack of democracy that you are a functionign state, the fact still remains that the international community is unwilling to treat you the same way they treat the governments coming out of Mogadishu.

NGONGE,

Who's my uncle?

Juje   

Originally posted by Norfsky:

Juje, Imaaraadka ma soo mareysaan?
:D

Maya Philippine iyo Indonesia.

Nice pics Juje.

quote:

Originally posted by Juje:

Mohamed%20Hassan,%20a%20school-teacher%2

As Xiin and Duke would tell you, if you have have the likes of Professor Maxamed Xassan on your side, you will have the keys to Minneapolis's Somali community.

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Absolutely! And I strongly resent the ‘school teacher’ comment.

His Speech was probably the most moving one. He,as they say these days, "Killed it". Very wadani man...indeed

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Absolutely! And I strongly resent the ‘school teacher’ comment.

Xiinoow, I believe that comment is from Hiiraan.com. I am sure the former dean of Lafoole University wouldn't mind that label as he has spent a lifetime educating Somalis of all ages.

Regardless, I think you guys had a fantastic time. Meesha waa lagu xadreeyey awooweyaal. Well done.

^^Awoowe Sharifka sida loo quruxsaday was intentional. And Mohamed Hasan played a big and positive role.

If it’s Hiiraan, I can understand it. No surprise there.

There is nothing wrong with that profession, sayid. But to attribute it to Mohamed Hasan is to bury his credentials. The man is so much more than a mere schoolteacher like you :D

xaal baan doonayey - xaar buu ugu soo turay - wasakh :D

Haye another phd lover? - ok - i'll admit i don't know the man - but to belittle the honourable profession of teaching over a mere man is unbecoming of you. you are behaving like al-shabaab :D

i presume the said man is/was involved in education a teacher of some sort - be at school level or higher education???