Sign in to follow this  
Juje

President Sharif in Minnesota in Pictures.

Liqaye   

Xiinfanin is a teacher and all learned somalis wear glasses consequently.....thats Xiin. :D

deduction my dear watson

Ismahaan   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

M Hasan is an author of many books, some of them being the best selling in early 70s, he was one of the leaders of the sole institution that produced national teachers,Lafoole, he founded high performing charter schools, he is an elder who is known for conses building...one cant reduce such a large contritubtion to a mere teaching...

I agree absolutely.I Actually met Profesor Mahamed hassan in London. He is a fantastic author and apparently a very kind person. He is also a great talker and pathrotic . His words have actually inspired me and many others. We need more men and women like him. Only people like him would give Somalia a strong and positive name in this World!

Haneefah   

Ya Allah. I feel so isolated from Somalis and their affairs. It's a shame that I was informed of these events by a non-Somali friend. I wish I could be present in that MN event, and show my support.

Insha'Allah, his recent tours will bear some fruit -- win some hearts, and serve as a uniting factor among all the divided factions by inspiring them.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Dabshid:

quote:Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm ,,,, Now i Know
:D

Abdulkareem%20Jama,%20chief%20of%20staff

Is this Xiinfiniin?
This is Abdulkareem Jama...the President's chief of Staff.

NGONGE   

^^ If the cheif of Staffof Sh. Sharif was a memeber of this site (with respect to the members, of course) it would be the biggest joke I've heard this year.

Photos. Photos and more photos.

Originally posted by Abwaan:

quote:Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

Juje,did you take those pics?

If you couldve pointed it a bit to the left of that beautiful lady,you couldve caught me
smile.gif

loool...If you were there you wouldn't ask if he took the pictures...lol...joke...I know he would not wear a badge that says Juje...hahaha

Runtii if only you know ninkaan siduu ii sigay!
Actually,now that i have looked @the pics,I know Juje is not the photographer. However,were you sitting to the left or right>? If so,i think i know who you be man smile.gif

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

However,were you sitting to the left or right>? If so,i think i know who you be man
smile.gif

loool...there were couple of events...which one are you referring to?

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

quote:Originally posted by Dabshid:

^ and do you know his SOL nickname? He is surely a member.
smile.gif

Juje, maybe?
:D
loool...iska dhaadhici!