Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Puntland hands over ONLF members to Ethiopia

Kashafa   

Our dhabodhilif patients have continually shown a severe case of clinical irony deficiency, whereby the patient constantly issues morbidly ironic statements without comprehending the sheer hypocrisy of what he said:

Example :

Why in the world do you even pretend to care about ONLF individuals when you're in bed with the same folks torturing them

Treatment : A slight change of a word or two should enable the patient to grasp the thick irony inherent in his statement.

Why in the world do
I
even pretend to care about
Somali
individuals when
I'm
in bed, and
support
the same folks torturing them,
occupying them
, and killing them.

Conclusion : The patient forgets that since he is suffering from a self-inflicted case of Dhabdhilia, self-righteousness and sanctimony will only exacerbate his condition, which may become terminal if not arrested soon.

Prescription : The Doctor prescribes two treatments intended to destroy the Casabiyah cancerous cells that led to the disease.

1: Qu'raan akhris badan iyo Dhikriga Eebbe(SWT).

2: Complete isolation from Tol-ka and Tol-ka related information for a minimum of 2 years. Patient must be completely secluded in a environment where he cannot access the Tol-ka.

The final test to show the patient is fully cured from this highly communicable disease will involve having him personally execute a close Tol-ka war criminal guilty of two counts of treason & collaboration, 1 count of road banditry, 2 counts of crimes against humanity, and 3 counts of Mooriyaanism

Any hesitation will result in immediate failure and return back to being quarantined with the other patients in the "Risk to Somalia" enclosure.

I have every confidence in our treatment program and wish our patient the best of luck.

Kashafa   
:D C'moon, abti. The medical treatment is on me, free of charge. I want my old friend Ducaqabe back. Whaddaya say ?

Thankful   

Anyways, lets go back to the issue and think about it a little. Some folks compared it to Somaliland's case when 25 alleged ONLF members were caught
"allegedly"
smugling weapons from Eritrea through Djibouti and Somaliland.

That's the whole point i'm trying to address. An article is written somewhere right, usually originates abroad, but instead of writting "allegedly, it's suspected, are believed to have been etc..." you'll post the title Puntland hands over ONLF members to Ethiopia!!! Even though the individual involved is claiming this are lies, everyone has already found him guilty. All the facts haven't come out, if the tables were turned that and it was about secessionistland they would never post an article with that title.

Forget about Secesssionists, their leader has arrested religious leaders in their tribal enclave and have actually parade these poor looking somalis as Al qaeda. Their goal here is to make all of Somalia seem chaotic which is why they are different people.

Odayaal Reer Puntland ah oo BAAQ cambaareyn ah ka soo saaray afduubkii loo geystay laba oday oo ka soo jeeda [soomaali Galbeed]

27/04/2008

Boosaaso

Ku : Golaha Xukuumada Dawlada Goboleedka Puntland,

Golaha Wakiilada Dawlada Goboleedka Puntland, Golaha Xukuumada Dawlada Federaalka ee Soomaaliya, Golaha Wakiilada Dawlada Federaalka ee Soomaaliya, Xukuumada Dawlada Federaalka ee Itoobiya, Jabhadda ONLF

UJEEDDO:
BAAQ

Annagoo ah Waxgaradka, Aqoonyahanadda, iyo Siyaasiyiinta Puntland, waxaannu si adag u eedeeneynaa, kana xunnahay falkii AFDUUBKA ahaa ee ka dhacay xarunta Dawlad Goboleedka Puntland Garoowe, taariikhdu markeey ahayd 22/04/08.

Taariikhda kor ku xusan waxaa magaalada Garoowe laga AFDUUBEY odayaal laba ah, oo ah Soomaalidda ka soo jeedda [soomaali Galbeed]. Nimankaas oo la kala yiraahdo, Maxamed Axmed Caafi , kuna magac dheer (Dhiirre) iyo Cabdi Nuur Maxamed Sooyaan. Falkaas oo ay fuliyeen ciidamadda Sirdoonka ee Itoobiya, oo gacan ka helley qaar ka mid ah ciidamadda ammaanka ee Puntland.

Haddaba, Madaxda Dawladda Federaalka Soomaaliya iyo kuwa Dawlad Goboleedka Puntland, waxaannu u soo jeedinynaa inay ka waantoobaan falalkaas khilaafsan Qawaaniinta Soomaaliyeed, kuwa Caalamiga iyo Xaquuqda Aadamiga; Maadaama ay yihiin cidda kaliya ee loo IDMADEY ilaalinta sharciga dalka Soomaaliya.

Dawladda Federaalka Itoobiya, waxaannu u soo jeedineyaa in ay si deg deg ah u soo deyso odayaasha magacyadoodu kor ku xusan yihiin, Xornimdoodiinna u soo celiso, iyadoo tixgelineysaa Xasiloonidda iyo Deris wanaagga Afrikada Bari.

Jabhadda O.N.L.F, waxaannu u soo jeedineynaa in Dadweynaha Puntland aanney raalli ka ahayn, kana noqon doonin in ay Puntland ka fuliyaan falal wax u dhimmi kara Nabadgelyadda iyo Xasiloonidda Deris wanaagga Afrikada Bari
. [
redface.gif
Saanaa loo cabsadaa, haddii kale hala iska dhaafo.]

Magacyadda Saxiixey Baaqan.

1. Axmed Yaasiin (Burhaan Daboole).

2. Cabdirisaaq X. Xuseen Gacayte.

3. Maxamuud Cumar Asad.

4. Yaasiin Cusmaan Jaamac.

5. Cali Cabdulle Dhagool.

6. Maxamed Jaamac (M.J.).

7. Yuusuf Abshir Cadami.

8. Axmed Saciid Cabdi (Qaadi Gurey).

9. Cabdullaahi Cali Qood.

10. Cabuud Cabdi Ismaaciil (Bobolaare).

11. Cabdi-rabbi Yaasiin Xirsi.

12. Dalmar Cali Madoobe.

13. Eng. Maxamed Axmed Saciid (Jacfar).

14. Dr. Cabdullahi Saciid Awmuuse.

15. Dr. Cabdiraxmaan Maxamed Cabdalle (Sagsaag).

16. Cabdikaadir Warsame Muuse.

17. Khaliif Xirsi Bulxan.

18. Muuse Cali Jaamac.

19. Maxamuud Cali Jaamac (Aaryo).

20. Raage Shiikh Maxamuud.

21. Feysal Axmed Maxamuud (Wahaabi).

22. Ahmed Bashiir Ducaale.

23. Gaacshe Maxamed Axmed.

24. Maxamed Saciid Awmuuse.

25. Maxamed Cabdi Xasan.

26. Cusmaan Maxamed Shire.

27. Xuseen Xasan Xuseen (Karseey).

[
. Edited the term "Kilinka Shanaad" to Soomaali Galbeed.]

Abtigiis   

Peace Action;

war isla yaab. Ma sheekadda Cabi Iley (hogaanka- who for your information was a electric cable carrier boy in my hometown) yaad rabtaa inaad ku qariso danbiga ashqaas ka mid ah maamulka Puntland ay geysteen.

The good thing is the details of who caught them and where are well known to our people and liberation front. And we will deal with them at the right moment.

Hubsiimo halbaa la siistaa, I say to you. Don't peddle lies and try to dipsute indisputeable facts. That is my last word. Otherwise, Jaama Ali Jaama waxaa Puntland ka eryay Genral Caydiid type lie baa meesha iman doonta!kkkkkkkkkkkkk

I just can't believe tolkii baa tolkii dhiibay ,,,, if it was SL they would talk about qabyaalad but when the tolka hands over its sons then i don't know if i feel sorry for them or laugh at them.

Kuwaasay dad aan ogahayna gargaar ka sugayaan ,,,

It is time Fahiye and co to understand the situation ,,,, ;)

Who give h I double stick about onlf when they are responsible for the demise of their own house. Malis get your ish together and then you can be concerned about ONLF, buti and the NFD.

Abtigiis   

JB: your intention is inaad dad isugu dhiibto. Laakiin, either SL or PL kuma saxna inay dad somali ah xabashi u dhiibaan. if they really feel they have to do something against them, they can arrest and try them in their courts. Sowkuwa dawlad sheeganaya may sharcigoodda mariyaan. In both lands, it is petty minds like that of NN that are capable of doing such acts. The poeple are by and large good. So, no qabyaalad things at anytime. And who is the tol anyway? Do you believe in the fabricated somali geneology of waxaa is xiga reer hebel iyo reer-hebel? I never believed in that! Waxaa is xiga wixii isku mab'da ah. But frabkly me, i have always understood the people in the North (regardless of which Qabiil they are) than those from Central Somalia. Sheekaduba isuguma kaayo baxdo. But again everywhere, you have good and bad people.