Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Puntland hands over ONLF members to Ethiopia

Laba-X   

Considering that Somaliland is a pioneer in torturing, blind-folding and transporting innocent Somali civilians into the waiting hands and prisons of emaciated Ethiopian Soldiers over the border, the posters intention is clear - to circulate anything slighty, with or without a shred of evidence, besmearing the name of Puntland.

Doesn't the posters own blind secession-impregnated government return ONLF refugees back to the Ethiopians to torture and kill? Doesn't his very incompetent adminstration hand over innocent civilians in exchange for ammunition and to prove their unflinching loyalty to the Amxaars? Don't they confiscate the properties of innocent O.gadenians and then transport them to Balligubadle and to the Ethopians? How dare he then talk about other people's actions whilst disregarding his own?

You seek recognition by detaining innocent people, repatriating them to the hands of Ethiopians, imploring westerners, torturing Muslims in the name of terror and then have the audacity to talk about other people?

Soomaalidu waxey ku maahmaahdaa, maroodigu takarta saaran ma arkee tu kale tan saar buu arkaa!

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

The Counter-argument is does his absence rule out his involvemnet at this age of technology? Telephones etc.

That aside, we have credible information and we don't intend inaan xagxagano qof aan danbi laheyn. People are already looking out for his relatives in Somaligalbeed to avenge, but that is the bad side of us. Qof aan waxba galabsan oo miskiin ah ayaa u dhiman danbi nin tuug ahi galay. Intii meeshan joogtaa should remind people that primitive way of settling vendatta must stop. The ONLF is a political gropu and should respond to this through its structures in a just manner. And it will only be justice when the man responsible is punished (after verifying his guilt beyond reseonable doubt).

I don't know who this "we" is or we will hunt down his relatives in western somalia or this recent surge of cyber booto in SOL but the original assertion, technology aside, was that he personally arrested these guys in Garowe.

Abtigiis   

We stands for me and my friends who support the ONLF; Nobody said We are hunting (you are distorting my message), and there is no boooto in my message. In fact, I am sending out a message for tolerance and cool heads to prevail.

You are answering questions in your head that you imagined people are asking around? Waxa qalbigaaga ku jira ee ah reer hebel baa reer hebel ujeedda ayaan kuu saamaxayn inaad ka gudubtid conjectures and twisting others message.

^Abtigiis, kureygani yaysan ku xiijinin....especially Naxar-kan aanaa kuu aqaan waa cunug yar, haku daalin intii horey kaagga gaadheyna hadal kaa khasaaray uun kasoo qaad.

We loose thousands for the 'qadiyada', there are abt 15,000 O.gadenis, men and women in Ethiopia's underground jails for this cause labadan nina dadkaas uuneby kamidyihiin. The struggle will continue regardless.

Abtigiis   

Hagaag Abdilatif. Sometimes, I am just repsonding to set the record straight, and not to convince anyone who is clearly not intersted in objective argument. Mahadsanid.

Emperor   

^Abti why do you fall for any story that's published on the net, Puntland's Admin denied the accusation. ONLF had always had ties with Puntland and used it's ports and other facilities to carry on Business... We are all against any harm upon the ONLF, by we I mean I, and the rest of reer Puntland including the Administration. Waa very simple wax raali iskaga ah majiraan, but the problem is Alshabaab in which some reer Puntland as well as reer ONLF join, these sort of morons need to be captured and tried in a court of law.... ONLF should clearly disassociate from these morons like they distanced themselves from the UIC.

It's ironic, the poster of this thread is Suldaanka, Very Ironic indeed.

Laba-X   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

Hagaag Abdilatif. Sometimes, I am just repsonding to set the record straight, and not to convince anyone who is clearly not intersted in objective argument. Mahadsanid.

Abti, sometimes it is best to refrain from debating with stones. And sometime some people's opinions don't matter - for they will never change a thing nor will they contribute anything remotely valuable to society!

POSTER:

You may have realised that the initiator of this thread has gone awol! Take no offence to it, for it is but his custom. The man, evident from his inability to substantiate his arguments with substance of his own, has an incredible ability to quote and copy & paste - this of course, fellow nomads, serves as his substitute for wit!

Abtigiis   
Originally posted by Laba_Xiniinyood:

The man, evident from his inability to substantiate his arguments with substance of his own, has an incredible ability to quote and copy & paste - this of course, fellow nomads, serves as his substitute for wit!

:D Talk of a fitting jibe!!

It is appalling and inexcusable and certainly no Puntlander would condone such an act.

But we have to be objective and do right justice here. These two ONLF members were captured in Wardheer region, Ethiopia and not in Puntland State of Somalia and hence forth the minister is excused and thus it was right to contest and clear his name from this unlawful charge.

Kashafa   

It is appalling and inexcusable and certainly no Puntlander would condone such an act

Sxbow, beenta ma naga kala yaraysid. The Puntland admin that hosts, feeds, and bathes, the Ethiopian army in Galkacyo and Bosaaso is the same one that will hand over anybody it is told to hand over. As it has done time and again. Not only ONLF members, but the Culumaa, the scholars, and anybody deemed to be a threat to Ethiopia.

This idea of Puntland Administration as some sorta independent authentic entity is a mirage in the hallucinatory confines of ur brain. Very few things could be more dhuli'fied than Puntland admin, which is now a de facto Xabashi Protectorate.

The harebrainedness displayed by some folks here is beyond silly and borders insanity and cuqdad-nafsi.

I posted a news item which I thought was an interesting development since this basically is a case of: tolka oo xabashi tolnimodii ka doortay. icon_razz.gif

But here comes the usual crowd and they spend their few minutes dissecting Somaliland instead of addressing the issue at hand. Some folks even went as far as trying to rebuff "phantom" arguments that I've made, when in fact I haven't even shared my opinion on this as of yet. Classic!

Anyways, lets go back to the issue and think about it a little. Some folks compared it to Somaliland's case when 25 alleged ONLF members were caught "allegedly" smugling weapons from Eritrea through Djibouti and Somaliland.

But those same folks who have brought up that argument here have forgotten the fact that the alleged ONLF members were brought before a rule of court and after extensive 2 year investigation 24 of the 25 were released free. 1 of them died while in custody from natural causes.

Now, where is the rule of law in Puntland? Ragga saqda dhexe hotelka lagala baxay ee xabashi loo dhiibay, is in my view the most dispeakable of all acts of "Rendition".

Now lets discuss and grow up from personification of the issue, shall we. :D

^^ You seem to know me very well there sxb. Kudos!!!

But I still don't know inaad ****** tahay iyo in kale...

[ April 27, 2008, 10:36 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Jacpher   

^Only ******* will resort to such language.

So the ten shuyuukh in Hargeysa prison have gone to that same 'rule of court' so did the teenage girl raped by SL reps. Why in the world do you even pretent to care about ONLF individuals when you're in bed with the same folks torturing them?

BTW, I'm still waiting for the 'Garoowe Liberated' post.

[ April 27, 2008, 10:36 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

^^ You seem to know me very well there sxb. Kudos!!!

But I still don't know inaad ******* tahay iyo in kale...

How do you much manage to live in the real world if you are provoked this easily.

[ April 27, 2008, 10:37 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]