Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Who killed Xasan Turki?? fact or fiction..

Jacpher   

I see what you mean Horn, but I hear some reports suggesting in Turki’s family is the guilty party. You’re not alluding Ina Inadha-cadde & his supporter Ina Qassim is where the blame lies?

Jimcaale, would you be kind enough to elaborate on your last statement? Is there any strong evidence that Turki is dead? What are your relatives in Kismayo saying on this issue?

Turki is a good man. I hope this is a false news.

Duke whether the sheikh is dead or alive the ball will keep on rolling.

So propaganda wouldnt suite or serve.

Duke how is it that you folks love an invasion while incase it becomes successful your Adheer usefulness would end sooner or later by a mysterious death and would be blamed on 'insurgents' and what a waste would be his life.

So would you then turn against the young Turks( Gedi & Aideed Jnr) as being a revival of USC?

Abwaan   

The source is only Allmudug website? nowhere else? Wasn't Sh. Turki the one kala diray maamulkii Jubbooyinka recently?

me   

^^^he is preparing a commando raid on Hargeysa jail. Remember Rambo promised he would release the wadaad held there.

Yes the secessionist mafia is still holding and torturing the wadaad in Hargeysa.

me   

Come on that would be some publicity stunt, if they can plan a raid like that and execute it.

1. They released an innocent man.

2. Allot of people might be inspired by their courage.

3. The media would love it.

4. It would show how weak the secessionist mafia is.

5. It would inspire their soldiers.

6. It woudl create a myth of invincibility.

It would be the Entebbe of the ICU (yes I compared them with Israel).

Hmmmmmmm, I would have done it if I was them.

NGONGE   

^^^ Has it been confirmed that the person in that video was the alleged sheikh? I’m surprised not to have seen any threads on here about that topic!

me   

^^ I am not sure about the video, but the sheikh is held captive and he is being tortured, people in the secessionist enclave have confirmed that.

NGONGE you must have been sleeping, the sheikh's story was the main topic on SOL for weeks. Maybe you was on Ibiza when that was happening.

Juje   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^^ Has it been confirmed that the person in that video was the alleged sheikh? I’m surprised not to have seen any threads on here about that topic!

So who was on the video? Am sure it was an actor, and much worse an amatuer one. Was it you by any chance?

NGONGE   

^^^ The story was. But it was all about that infamous video and most discussions were about it being a real video or a fake one. We never got to the part where we confirmed that the man in the video was the actual sheikh and that he was indeed being tortured. Now you tell me that it’s been confirmed, and I believe you, but being the finicky kind that I am wouldn’t mind you directing me to a link that corroborates that.

Juje/Jujo

Answer my question if you can and spare me the weak sarcasm, son. It was a genuine question.

Juje   

^^Lol..! Sxb ma waxad ka mid tahey eheladi Sheikha oo careysaan? I dont even know how the original Sheikh Mandela looks like, let alone to confirm whether it is him or not. As for the tape , for me it is amateur acting and it will undermine any case Sheilh Mandela might have had.