Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

The reality of the situation in Mog! Al-Qaciida Style Video.

Is this a Jihad? People calling dead persons 'bakhti' and shouting out 'God is great', whilst fighting their 'fellow' brethren.

Wallaahi it's cajiib man, that's the reality on the ground. War ain't fun for sure.

Alla illaahiyo u caqliyeey kuwaaneeto. Ameen.

Lool@ all the Allahu akbars

As if these primative savages give a hoot about God or human decency.

Come to think of it, their Allahu Akbars is really pompous self-glorification.

^

Only a nacnac badane hiding behind the safety of anonymous cyberspace could call others "primitive savages."

I suggest you go say that to their faces.

bakkie   

The End Of The Emagatti Project

The declaration of the clannish, and fragile state of Puntland, put the last nail of the coffin of the above-mentioned chronically ill patien-Southern Somaliat. The government for the warlords, by the warlords and the defeated remanents of the ousted genocidal dictator is finally over. What is next, the vagabonds who made a career of participating and living on meaningless meeting held outside southern Somalia has no where to go. The problem is no country in the world can take these clowns with such lengthy blemished record. Those who live by the clan card will die by it. The nomadic government has finally evaporated into thin air. I wonder, when Somaliland go it alone, what else is left, mt prediction is right and the answers is nothing.What is left is what you see for the last 16 years, warlords, Adde Muse, Abdillahi Yusuf and few other clonwish characters. You can't see government, parliament, civil society institutions, law and order. All you hear is clan this caln that, fighting here fighting there. you also seeing so much criminal activities going on in Bossaso, shady deals with bad international actors.I was wondering from the beginning if this kind of Embagatti crowd can turn even one stone.

Originally posted by codetalker:

I suggest you go say that to their faces.

How predictable! What does that change? They'd still be unwashed brutes who lost faith both in God and in their fellow man as evinced by their deplorable savagery.

If you want to defend them, go ahead do so but leave me out of it Kiddo.

Jabhad   

^Macnayaroow, From abu Ghraib atrocities to shooting an armed person in the mosque to bombing civilians in weddings...to unconditional support of Israeli terrorism....the title savagery goes to USA.

Khayr   

Originally posted by Sakhar:

Is
a Jihad? People calling dead persons 'bakhti' and shouting out 'God is great', whilst fighting their 'fellow' brethren.

Wallaahi it's cajiib man, that's the reality on the ground. War ain't fun for sure.

Alla illaahiyo u caqliyeey kuwaaneeto. Ameen.

War is definitely not a 'party'. Its real and bloody scary, as you can see from this short clip.

a despicable act authorized by self serving individuals!! this has nothing to do with being moslem...period!!

this is cold blood killing.....! :confused:

Originally posted by AbuJamal:

...the title savagery goes to USA.

Employing Tu Quoque doesn't really help you exonerate your confreres (no?). The US isn't on trail here, the marauding thugs terrorising civilians in Xamar are... if you wanna defend them be my guest but don't try red herrings like above with me, capeesh?

Deeq A.   

Please stop the namecalling. We will not tolerate any childish insults on this forum. Please respect other nomads.

This is a warning.

bakkie   

The malignant cancer that was one of the factors, that precipitated the sterling Republic of Somaliland to reaquire its independence are the people who run the criminal clannish entity called Puntland. This copy cat entity already destroyed the fake Embagatti project. By just making Abdullahi Yususf the figure head of that deal was a pretext for failure. This crazy and suicidal people are embarked to touch off a new conflagration in the area bitting the state of Somaliland against the tribal entity of Bari in one front. The second front in the south will comprise Mogadishu warlords and Somaliland supporters in one side against Puntland . These people are against any kind of peace to come back to the south. They are the main reason why so many governments formed for the south have failed. The only state they accept is a dictatorship under their tutelage. That won't happen today. I would like to warn them not to provoke, as they are doing now everywhere, another conflict they will certainly loose.

Afro   

BAKKIE What a nutter.... why rant and rant against Puntland and its people, they should be praised for keeping their house in some form of law and order. Why blame your misfortunes in Mogadishu on these people , surely you are burning in blind clannish rage, I advice you should direct these venoms on uncle Qanyare, Uncle Muuse, Uncle Qeybdiid and Co. Secondly what good will it do for you if Embagathi fails, will your life improve, will the country get better, or will it make you happy becouse the guy who leads it is from Puntland, nonsence. Please get your house in order before you speak about others. Now tell me whats the solution....???