Sign in to follow this  
Qudhac

Whats all this bad mouthing Mr Faroole?

Qudhac   

hey whats going on here whats all this insulting mr faroole, i say thats very disrespectfull...

he has been pirateland best president ever so leave him alone..

and whats all this paranoi about his wife running the place.... waxaasi waa CEEB leave the wifes out of it.

Oh this is rich-people celebrating the massacre of the Somali people in Buhoodle by Ethios have something to say now.

N who the hell insulted said woman or you are trying to deflect the crimes being committed.

Qudhac   

^^^^^

no one mention buhoodle, or are you imagining things???

the topics was why the likes od duke are bad mouthing mr faroole??

who-me   

This persons gender was in question for long long time but he/she never answers directly for some reason. I dont know why he/she chose to mystify them selves like that..

bilan   

Zack, let me answer your question, she is from SL, but i don't know why would anyone blame her, she did what she thought was best interest of her clan. but the problem is Faroole himself. he is the worst leader that PL ever had. half of PL is burning and he could not even dare to talk about women and children that are murdered. he is more SL supporter than PL. so yes Suldaan should support him, why would not he.