Sign in to follow this  
Som@li

Maakhir State Cabinet Completed!

Som@li   

Maamul Goboleedka Maakhir State of Somalia ayaa maanta soo saartey dicteero xilal lagu magcaabey

Badhan:- Madaxweynaha Dowlad Goboleedka Maakhir State ayaa maanta soo magcaabey Xoghayaal dhameystiraya golaha xukuumadiisa iyadoo xoghayaashani ay ku biirayaan kuwii hore loo soo magcaabey. Dowlad Goboleedka Maakhir ayaa Xoghayaasheedu dhan yihiin 16 xoghaye.

Xoghayaasha maanta la magcaabey ayaa waxaa ugu cad cad Marwo Saynab Ismaaciil Maxamed oo loo magcaabey arimaha Qoyska ee maamul goboleedka Maakhir State.

Xoghayaasha_8907.jpg

Source. LaasQoray.net

NASSIR   

Maakhir is for the people by the people and of the people.

MMA, All you needed is to remember this little concept. People, power, and government are all interchangeable.

Also, it is important to know the difference between state and government. Even if government collapses , the state remains and lives, so government comes from compact or agreement from the people to organize and rule their own affairs.

According to former Somali government, Four out of the five districts in Sanaag are inhabited by Maakhir people, but the community also reside the western side of Bari including Bosaso.

Hunguri   

MMA's sxb tan dad ayaa dhistaye warkeeda iskaga hadh. Ama dhagax ha noqoto ama boodh let it even be a desert on a mountainous,rocky land. Waa ummad iyagu danahooda iyo aayahooda ka tashanaya. Markaa maxaa hadal ah oo kaaga banaan? Lama yaqaano, meel hebla ayuu u shaqyn jiray, daba dhilif ayay taageertaa, Gobol maaha. Warkaasi Xaaja rag maaha. Almuhim, uma malynayo waxaad isu xiijisid inay meeshan yaallaan.

Paragon   

^^War nimanyahow isdejiya! MMA suaal unbuu idin weydiiyey e'. Waana fursad wanaagsan oo aad ugu sheegtaan Maakhir State waxay tahay illeen waa fikrad cusubee. Si miyir leh halagu wado howsha cid diidan ayaanba jirine smile.gif .

PS: Congrats to Maakhir. Seems they are getting on with the necessary work. May they succeed (this prayer is my contribution :D )

A.J.   

What does the actual word Maakhir mean? Is it a relevance to Clan lines, as a we all know that the Maakhir state would comprise only one clan?

Hunguri   

Paragon, cid in suaalo laga jawaabo diidaysa ma jirto amaba la wada hadlo. Laakiin waa markii hadalku macne iyo naf leeyahay. Meeshan Ardaa walba caadadiisa ayuu leeyahay. Uma malaynayo halkani inay tahay Women-Section thread. MMA hadalkiisu muddo ayuu soo jiitamayay. Umana malaynayo inuu macne iyo dux badan leeyahay. Haduuse wax ka badalayo waa wax wanaagsan waala qancinayaa. Makula tahay nin waynoo school soo dhigtay inaanu garanayn meeshatan laga hadlayaa meeshay ku taallo. Odaygu sowtuu af soomaliga iyo Somalia-ba inoo ku badiyey. Markaa haduu suaashiisa in laga jawaabo rabo. Waa inuu si wanaagsan wax u qoraa. Hadal badani haan ma buuxsho.

Originally posted by Caamir:

MMA, All you needed is to remember this little concept. People, power, and government are all interchangeable.

Also, it is important to know the difference between
state and
government
. Even if government collapses , the state remains and lives, so government comes from compact or agreement from the people to organize and rule their own affairs.

According to former Somali government, Four out of the five districts in Sanaag are inhabited by Maakhir people, but the community also reside the western side of Bari including Bosaso.

AYOUB   

Very interesting. Could you please elaborate on what you mean by that and what these four districts are. Where and when did the former government say this? What will happen to the other reer Sanaag who are not "Maakhir people" since - I'm assuming - the 16 cabinet does not include them? Enlighten me my brother ...

Paragon

Maybe you're the calm head among them that could answer these questions. MMA's question was straight-forward and didn't need all that song and dance from Hunguri. smile.gif

Maakhir "Bariga Sanaag" as Somalilanders call it

1 Badhan

2 laas Qoray

3 Dhahar

Galbeed or Somaliland district

4 Ceel afweyne

Konfurta or darwiishta

Shared but most part of SSC

5 ceerigaabo

Laba-X   

Maakhir State of Somalia is something not recognised by the residents of Sanaag. Having come back this week from Badhan itself, majority of the residents are neither aware of its existance nor are they in any way interested in its creation. The idea of MSS is the brainchild of only a few individuals and with Jibril Ali Salaad Aadan as its head, what is to be exoected from it?

Could it be another one of those strategies to segregate and seprate people and create animosity between clans perhaps?

RedSea   

^no abti,

why say such thing. Just like there is Puntland, there is Maakhirland.

I am pretty sure folks like maakhir, caamir, dabshid, and Hunguri love it.

Btw...I just discovered they support the tfg, shoot bad way to start off.

Also, it is important to know the difference between
state and
government
. Even if government collapses , the state remains and lives, so government comes from compact or agreement from the people to organize and rule their own affairs.

You hadn't answered my specific questions, Caamir.

I have a Soomaali map on the wall of my room, and according to this map -- it is an official one, published by the regime, don't sure the date, though -- it has four districts, namely Ceerigaabo, Laaqorey, Badhan and Ceelafweyn.

This so-called state, which seems to be all but on paper, claims to represent the entire Sanaag gobol, yet, I don't see or none answered on here, that it has yet reached Ceelafweyn or more importantly, Ceerigaabo, the gobol's xarun. That is two out of four.

That is sad, because instead of uniting Reer Sanaag -- one of the two gobols from the original 1960 government, the other being Hiiraan, that was untouched by the subsequent creations of other gobols or carves -- this state has now is even more dividing the people of the gobol.

Let me be clear on myself: I am on a principle against the further division of Soomaaliya, whether into clan-based federal states or autonomous states. This state, which again seems to be on paper only, is not the first, nor will it be the last, to hastily proclaim to be a provincial state, without a clearly defined provincial boundary, constitution and intergovernmental relationships between the other gobols. All other before it failed -- such as Shaatigaduud's Southwestern State, Hiiraan's Midland and the recent Kiimiko's Galmudug. They all failed because most were reactionary, hastily reached decisions, without no political consultations other people who live the lands they claim to include. This new phenomenon fathom state is no different. It is just a phenomena.

Anyway, all the best.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Laba_Xiniinyood:

Maakhir State of Somalia is something not recognised by the residents of Sanaag. Having come back this week from Badhan itself, majority of the residents are neither aware of its existance nor are they in any way interested in its creation. The idea of MSS is the brainchild of only a few individuals and with Jibril Ali Salaad Aadan as its head, what is to be exoected from it?

Could it be another one of those strategies to segregate and seprate people and create animosity between clans perhaps?

well said.

i think a big dilema that faces somalia is regions ect are all along clan lines, duulka reer hebel ba iska leh sort of speak....this in my opinion is an obstacle to peace and needs to change if somalia is to have a better future, repopulate/move people to change realities/demographic on the ground so no clan/clans claim a specfic land. Its feasable.