Sign in to follow this  
harir 10

what happen to the African teams !!!!!

harir 10   

Can someone explain to me what hell is wrong with the african teams. time and again we here the comemtators lament the individualistic minded africans playing at the world cup. it seems we never learn from the past mistakes and instead of playing with team work mentality we stuck with players who try to market themselves and ruin the game.

Viking   

If Cameroon, Nigeria and Senegal had qualified instead of Angola, Togo and Tunisia we would have a different WC. Ivory Coast and Ghana are in very difficult groups, even teams like Brazil, France and England would have difficulty qualifying [to the next round] if they were in this situation. Would Brazil beat Argentina and Holland to qualify? Would England beat Italy and the Czech Republic?

SoMa_InC   

If Cameroon, Nigeria and Senegal had qualified instead of Angola, Togo and Tunisia we would have a different WC. Ivory Coast and Ghana are in very difficult groups, even teams like Brazil, France and England would have difficulty qualifying [to the next round] if they were in this situation. Would Brazil beat Argentina and Holland to qualify? Would England beat Italy and the Czech Republic?

I couldn't have said it any better. Thats so true.

harir 10   

I sincerely believe that no matter what a frican team you showcase the results would have been the same. It is a disease that is encoded into our genome and we need to get over that and perhaps, time will tell.

nuune   

Blame on the Referees who got their messsages from the FIFA officials not to show any favour to any African team, that is what happened in Ivory Coast game!

harir 10   

Please, people, don't fail to understand that teams come to the world cup to win whether it is by hook or crook not to entertain the world. I beg to differ and if i want some entertaiment i rather watch club level soccer. it is all about winning baby!!!!!!