Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Cabdiqasim calling for foreign troops during his transitional era.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

quote: Abdillahi Yusuf is opposed simply because he belongs to an unwanted clan, ugly but true

Not really. He's opposed simply because, just like Aideed and Siad Barre, he's a f'ing power-hungry, murderous, amoral, traitorous(this is a unique quality to him ) SOB(figuratively speaking). And that's a understatement.

On the other hand, I'd bet a million bucks why you support A/Y, and why HornAfrique supports Barre, and why our nomad-in-exile Jumatatu supports Aideed is because y'all are all related to them, clanwise. Intelligent, apparently educated men. But they can't shake the clan monkey of their backs.
Kashafa, my support for Barre has never been at the expense of the Somali nation. Besides personal reasons, I support this man for the wisdom and love he showed for the idea of a united Somalia coming back to reclaim its place among the nations of this earth in a peaceful manner. It is why he did not outright oppose the transitional government despite all its misgivings as some individuals wanted of him, why he dared to criticize the former Mogadishu warlords while amongst their midst in Mogadishu for their less then sincere dealings with the TFG, why he undertook various initiatives to bring together the TFG and the ICU to bridge the gap on Somali soil, why he personally opposed foreign troops deployment to Somalia while at the same time announcing he will respect the final decisions of the majority of 275 strong Somali transitional parliament, etc.

This is a man who turned some of Somalia's most devastated civil war areas into a refuge for its habitants by outlawing the marauding militiamen, barbaric checkpoints, and everything else that could disrupt the return of normal livelihood while at the same time always encouraging and acting on a strong believe in dialogue as the final solution into ending what has become known as the Somali impasse.

These are all part of reasons even individuals such as Sheikh Dahir Hassan Aweys and Sheikh Mukhtar Roobow, men who despite all that sent goon squads to take care of him, have voiced as the cause of their own personal respect and admiration for the said man.

Why should I not support him then, considering all others to oppose him is tribal in nature? :confused:

You have proven ............... more then necessary. I for one Qabyalist, Selfish .... I would like to know who is not selfish, not Qabyalist...

posted by Horn Afrik

my support for Barre has never been at the expense of the Somali nation

Wow...... that tells me that your are not selfish...I am wondering too... Where have been hiding while I was looking for un-selfish Somali. Because I don't believe if there are any. please let me know if it still true the picture you are giving now.

You all are funny. It is simple sxb, when Abiqasin had the chair, tried to get some help by calling for Peace keepers.. Abdullahi Yusuf was against Abdiqasin's goverment and if islamists revloution came from puntland Abdullahi was proabably gonna change his name to Sheikh Abdullahi ben yusuf and General duke would be rooting for Sheikh Abdullahi Ben-Yusuf. Now the tide is turned Abdullahi calling for his buddies and Sheikh Abdiqasin has emerged and is against that.

The moral of the story is everyone on this site and unfortuanely I concluded all Somalis are high on something called Qabiil. They are very addicted I must add and forgot about what is good for Somali.

If it is about power, come on we can take turns peacefully.. I call for yall to grow up and sober up and stop thinking while you are high on Qabiil.

Originally posted by Fresh2Death:

You all are funny. It is simple sxb, when Abiqasin had the chair,
tried to get some help by calling for Peace keepers.. Abdullahi Yusuf was against Abdiqasin's goverment
and if islamists revloution came from puntland Abdullahi was proabably gonna change his name to Sheikh Abdullahi ben yusuf and General duke would be rooting for Sheikh Abdullahi Ben-Yusuf. Now the tide is turned Abdullahi calling for his buddies and Sheikh Abdiqasin has emerged and is against that.

The moral of the story is everyone on this site and unfortuanely I concluded all
Somalis are high on something called Qabiil
. They are very addicted I must add and forgot about what is good for Somali.

If it is about power, come on we can take turns peacefully.. I call for yall to grow up and sober up and stop thinking while you are high on Qabiil.

You are mixing up the facts I guess. Can you prove it to me when A/Y oppose foreing troops. he was against Abdikasim Arta Government Looma Dhamo maxaa yeelay dad muhim ah ayaa ka maqnaa Sida Muse, Qanyare, Ato

It doesn't matter sxb.. What matters he was calling against Abdiqasin's govt, now pro Abdullahi yusuf found some dirt on the Abdiqasin and you guys concluded that UIC is just another fancy name for UIC, right?

Ok, I guess I am not being clear enough for you, simply the average person already made up his/her mind and it is most likely based on qabiil. Then, you come here and try to convince the other guy that you are right.

Real talk!!

Think outside the box for a minute and work for the good of Somali.

They both dirty and selfish in my opinion. They playing their lil mind games on our time.. Wasting the time we suppose to be constructing sky scrappers and mad highways..

Abduallahi gets his term.. Someone else gets his and its all for the good of Somali. if we adopt to a good political system where no one is in charge but the somali people as a whole are in charge.. We be good.

Be proud of your Qabiil as I do. Don't tell us Deen, and Sovernity are the causes that you are against A/Y... I am not a kin of A/Y as I have mentioned before but he is my ally or stepping stone!! against USC/ICU, warmongers. in mogadishu

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Caamir

It is indeed strange and revolves around Qabil.

I agree that it is surrounded or shaped by qabiil.

Abdillahi Yusuf is opposed simply because he belongs to an unwanted clan, ugly but true.

I don't agree with this completelty, althought there are many who fall under this category sxb. You also forgot to include that the majority of those who support him (many examples in SOL as well) do so becuase of Qabiil.

The question that comes to mind is who elected HIM. If we say warlords elected, well how many warlords out of 275 members are in the Parliament?

If you want the truth, this wasn't a proper election or vote, but it was full of money paid to the so-called MPs, intervention from foreign coutries (Ethiopia, Kenya and maybe more)and corruption.

Abwaan   

Horta yaa yiri C/Qaasim baa hoggaamiye fiican ahaa? I think he was a corrupt Dictator. Haddana waxaanba qabaa in whaddii uusan ka toobad keenin dhibkuu Soomaali u geystey isaga iyo odayaasha khayrkiisa (noociisa) ah oo badan oo uusan meel fariisan ayba maxkamaduhu xiraan (Waxaan maqlay inay aamusiyeen oo dheheen shir siyaasadeed ma qaban kartid, Shabaab la'aan xaggee la joogi lahaa iyagaa wax xakameeyee) Wakhti Hadduu ciidamo u yeertayna wuu khaldanaa, so was Cali Mahdi markuu ku calaacali jirey, Cabdullaahina kama harin.

Horta waxaan la yaabay haddii nin ama naag ku fekerayo/fekereyso in Soomaaliya ciidan dibadda looga yeerto lagu xukumo oo la yiraa dadka ii qabqabta aan xukumee beeshayda iyo intii i daba oraddana aan hub iyo derajo ka dherjiyo arrintaasi waa khalad, waa tii uu ku jabay Maxamed Siyaad markuu damcay inuu Soomaaliya Military Police ku xukumo inta uu noolyahay.

Abwaan   

Kamalu Diin Alxamdulillaah as far as I am concerned Qabyaalad waan ka madaxbannaanahay Ilaah baana mahadaas leh. I am not Qabiiliiste walaaloow.

Originally posted by Abwaan:

Horta waxaan la yaabay haddii
nin ama naag ku fekerayo/fekereyso in Soomaaliya ciidan dibadda looga yeerto lagu xukum oo la yiraa dadka ii qabqabta aan xukumee beeshayda iyo intii i daba oraddana aan hub iyo derajo ka dherjiyo
arrintaasi waa khalad, waa tii uu ku jabay Maxamed Siyaad markuu damcay inuu Soomaaliya Military Police ku xukumo inta uu noolyahay.

This is what USC/ICU are propogating against TFG, I don't know if you doing intentionaly or un-intentionally. How dare you thought eight thousand men will do where fourty two thousand men of UNISOM could not do. USC/ICU is enemy within. I don't think that A/Y is up against this thing. I hope he does. because we need to face the problem indroduction of suicide bombers in our beloved land. Mogadishoy waa lagu xumeyee yaa ku xaal marinaa