Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Oktoobareey adaa lahaa.

The author of this thread is making the wild assumption that any other government would not have let the World Bank or the Arab League build a road or renovate an existing port as is the case on the list above.

This is comedy at its best.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Allamagan:

^In terms of developments, yes, I agree, this region is way better off than the past, however, what I dont agree with you is that when you said that you forgot the past and moved on, in fact in that context you still stuck in the past and did not even move about an inch! remember because of the past was/is your core reasoning behind as to why you guys want to secede, right?

It's Important to remind the People of Somaliland the dark history lest they forget. It's totally different case for you to glamorize 21 years of ruthless regime every year on this date when the country still burns from the aftermath of that ruthless regime. I wouldn't be even bringing it up let alone celebrating something that I know led to the decimation of the hopes of Somalis for generations to come.

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

The author of this thread is making the wild assumption that any other government would not have let the World Bank or the Arab League build a road or renovate an existing port as is the case on the list above.

This is comedy at its best.

No, it isn't comedy but true reality! and I dont agree with you sxb, it all depends who reads it and what he makes out of it. I am sure if these projects were instead implemented in Gedo and Galgaduud regions of his, then there would have been different tone by you by saying things like hantidi qaranka ayuu gobaladiisi ku dhistay iwm am I not right? The fact of the matter is awoowe that these projects were developed in these regions under the guidance and of course by the blessings of Aabo Siyaad regardless of who funded. So stop twisting history and be grateful!