Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

ICU was qabiil movement eh?

*********** i thought they were Arabs and part of the so called OTHERS clans or .5 clans.

i dont understand hw they became ******. Similarly i dont think Mr Joocaar is ********, even though he was born in Garowe he is from Central regions if i m nat mistaken,,, somaliland.org should have done bit or reseach abt the true identity of these government offcials.

Baliis naming clan names jooji. This is the final warning. You have numerously been warned before. Keep the forum clean from clan names.

[ February 17, 2007, 02:41 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Abwaan   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Indeed they use clan and accuse others, they loot peoples property and then call themselves "shiekhs" they pretend to wage war and then run. The remarkable thing is some felt for this whole sharade and are still hoping for the return of these comedians..

Maxaa la iska hadlayaa. Sxb, they were the first group oo hanti dadkeedii u celiya, haddana maxaan haynaa in qaxootigii Soomaaliyeed guryaha lagala baxo, xabashina isbitaalladii la dejiyo! get reall

RedSea   

^Abwaan to my world.

G. Duke thinks this is cyber world, therefore you may say anything you feel like, not teh truth, but what he feels like saying.

He is the same man that said there more Oromos and Eritreans in the country who have more armor and military equipment than the EThiopians. The funny part of that is that he said it just few weeks ago, way after the war was over.

Ma dadkaa saas ufakaraya ayaa lala hadli karaa? walee anaga wax nala tusay?

Originally posted by Shucayb:

lol....the ICU was successful to say the least, the TFG not so much, which even makes the fact the people that are listed in the article stick our like sort thumb.

As for those who want for the return of the ICU...I think you didnt' mean some, but majority of Southern Somalia misses them dearly. My evidence the ever increasing violence, the return of the warlords, the occupation of Xamar by foreing enemy. After all this, who wouldnt' vow for their return. But then again, you can't grasp the reality on the ground. You always seem to be so delusional with everything. Even you once stated that there were more Oromos and Eritreans and military armor than the Ethiopians? are you still standing by that statement Genaral?
smile.gif

Again, TFG most 'important' post are held by men from same sub clan, what do you have to say about that?

Taako Man, it doesnt' matter what Somaliland.org hasn't highlighted, all I know those are important posts, and are held by group from the same sub clans. Isn't that so?

ehem, go head, sing for us...

Dude there are many hundred of important positions which have nothing to do with the President's clan or sub clan.

Somaliland.org is even equating Minority clans which live in Puntland with the President. Smear campaign is what these websites are trying to portray.

The ICU's top 5 positions were all from the same clan and with the exception of Sheik Shariif from the same sub sub clan. That is rampant corruption.

RedSea   

As far as I know those are all important positions?

Let us not twist the facts now, leave Somaliland.org is just a news outlet, they have given you full proof, do you have anything to dispute that.

When the president and all his cabinet members are from teh same qabiil, including the commander of the army, what does that say about this TFG?

ICU created peace and tranquilty in Xamar, which you are still can't manage to do so.

and yes do explain the corruption you are speaking of?

the only corruption I see here, is ina Yey and his close kins holding important posts of the daba dhilif so called governmetn, he brought shame to the family hasn't he?

shame on him Taako man, shame on him.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Kamalu Diin:

ICU is not different than its predecesor USC. the mission it still the same to cupture, and rule Somalia by force.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :(

Maku fahmin, why waste space if you can't make sense brother.

Iska aamus ayaan ku odhan lahaa, buska danbe soo raac, and catch up awoow.

As far as I know those are all important positions?

Let us not twist the facts now, leave Somaliland.org is just a news outlet, they have given you full proof, do you have anything to dispute that.

When the president and all his cabinet members are from teh same qabiil, including the commander of the army, what does that say about this TFG?

ICU created peace and tranquilty in Xamar, which you are still can't manage to do so.

and yes do explain the corruption you are speaking of?

the only corruption I see here, is ina Yey and his close kins holding important posts of the daba dhilif so called governmetn, he brought shame to the family hasn't he?

shame on him Taako man, shame on him.

Your confused. Firstly some of those men are from the minority clans in puntland. Stop the lying.

Secondly, WHAT CABINET OF THE PRESIDENT?

Cabinet= Ministerial portfolio holders

Lets do a basic comparison

President of the TFG=A/Y

President of the ICU= Aweys

Prime Minister of TFG= Geedi

Prime Minister of ICU= Shariif

Foreign Affairs Minister of TFG= Buuba

Foreign Affairs Minister of ICU= Caddow

Defense Minister of TFG= Hiraale

Defense Minister of ICU= Indhacadde

Commander of Army= Naaji/ Ina Libaax Sankataabte (Not the real Libaax from Sol) :D

Commander of ICU= Ceyroow

Finance Minister of TFG= Shatigaduud

Finance Minster of ICU= Cadani

Interior Minister of TFG= Gacmadheere

Interior Minister of ICU= Not sure but there is a trend :D

Now lets see..... THE ICU TOP Cabinet are all from one clan most from one sub sub clan

THE TFG I see so spread out that it encompasses many clans from nearly all somali walks including the minority/ non ethnic somalis.

Red Sea

Aweys, Cadani, Indhacadde, Ceyroow, Shariif, Cadoow etc were all from the same clan.

But you'll have us believe that Buuba is really from Garoowe. LOOOOOOL

RedSea   

^ Adan madoobe was installed by Ethiopia, that is fact now.

The true speaker of the so called parliament was Shariif Xasan, was 'fired' because apparently he didnt' please Ethiopia and its intentions.

On the topic: ICU bein based on Qabiil?

I am sure that would change if the ICU extended to outside of Xamar, especially into Pland, wouldnt it?

You are confusing few things here.

Firstly the ICU was a movement which only existed few months, while operating inside of Southern Somalia. Mostly in the area inhabited by certain qabiil.

ICU never said they represented all somali qabiils, but their cause represented us all. Get it?

The TFG on the hand claims to represent all somalis from every region, so with that being said, what is this family runing around every corner of villa somalia, maye reerihii kale ee family gu xataa?

The TFG is in Xamar and its no longer in Pland, so somethings should change.

Buubaa, is from Hargeysa, I am realistic guy, I dont' sugar coat nor will I deny the facts such as the fact posted by Somaliland.org.

^ I am sure that would change if the ICU extended to Xamar wouldnt it?

The TFG was based is based in Baidoa and Jowhar and Kenya before it. But it wasn't just reer Jowhar or Baidoa in its figure heads?

ICU never said they represented all somali qabiils, but their cause represented us all. Get it?

Why would they not represent all somali clans if they were a somali movement? How can a cause reflect its population when it isolates it's population? Surely Xamar a city of 2 million by some, has 100's of thousands of somalis from outside the ICU's frame.

The TFG on the hand claims to represent all somalis from every region, so with that being said, what is this family runing around every corner of villa somalia, maye reerihii kale ee family gu xataa?

The TFG does represent Somalis from a far and wide. It has 275 members of parliament. Of which 12 members hail from the 'family' you speak of. The TFG has a foreign affairs minister from Hargeiysa and a Finance Minister from Baidoa and a Interior Minister from Cadaado and a Defense Minister from Gedo/Cabuudwaaq and a Prime Minister from Xamar and I can go on and on. Where is this family in high positions?

There are many ambassadors such as that of Kenya and Yemen and Oman (which off the top of my head), have nothing to do with the presidents 'family'. They isolated a couple of individuals from the 'family' who by some way are supposedly rampant corruption?

The TFG is in Xamar and its no longer in Pland, so somethings should change.

Another one of your ignorant comments. The TFG was never based in Pland. It was always based in the either Jowhar or baidoa if any place in Somalia.

Buubaa, is from Hargeysa, I am realistic guy, I dont' sugar coat nor will I deny the facts such as the fact posted by Somaliland.org. [/

Yes and I know that. But somaliland.org doesn't even know that the army commander they supposedly said was from President Yusuf clan is from a minority clan who trace their descent to ibb in yemem. He is from the minority clan.

So that means one of two things 1) Somaliland.org doesn't even know their facts so who is to say the rest of their list isn't a lie?

2) Somaliland.org is not reliable.

quote:Originally posted by Kamalu Diin:

ICU is not different than its predecesor USC. the mission it still the same to cupture, and rule Somalia by force.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:(

Maku fahmin, why waste space if you can't make sense brother.

Iska aamus ayaan ku odhan lahaa, buska danbe soo raac, and catch up awoow.
Tell me what do you mean waste? I didn't get that! I am not like you who is making fun of poor Southerner's life time opportunity to stand with their own feet. You are just like your uncle Omar Arte oon biyo ismarin.

OLOL   

Cabdullaahi Yuusufow: Bahal Ceyriin ma daayo, Ninna caadadii ma daayo! W. Q. Ingiriis

Posted to the Web Feb 12, 16:50

Waxaa Qoray: Maxamed Xaaji (Ingiriis)

ingiriis@yahoo.com

ILAAHEY marka uu qowm halligayo wuxuu ku sallidaa qabqable dagaal oo jaahil ah, naxariis daran, badow ah oo aan haba yaraatee wax xikmad ah lagu arag xarakaadkiisa. Musiibada lagu salliday Soomaaliya waxaa si sahlan looga dheehan karaa sheegashada madaxtinimo ee Col Cabdullaahi Yuusuf oo ah nin mar kasta si bareer ah ugu dooda inuu yahay kii billaabay basanbaaska, burburka iyo baa ba’a ku dhacay Soomaaliya.

Haddaba intaanan guda-gelin falalka iyo ficillada dagaal-ooge Col Cabdullaahi Yuusuf, waxaan marka hore qooraansaneynaa taariikhdiisa oo kooban: Subax aroor ah sannadkii 1950-kii ayaa Cabdullaahi Yuusuf oo Geel ka waraabinaya tuulo waqooyi kaga beeggan Gaalkacyo oo ay degaan jufadiisu waxaa loo soo qoray Ciidanka Soomaaliya.

Wuxuu markaa ahaa nin dhallinyaro ah oo Geeljire ah, waxaana saddex bilood ciidammada kaga horreeyey Gen Maxamed Faarax Caydiid. Caadada ciidammada waxaa ka mid ah in askariga cusub ee la soo qoro madaxa laga xiiro. Sidaa awgeed, dadka la socda taariikhda ciidanka waxay sheegaan in Caydiid uu ahaa ninkii u madax xiiray Cabdullaahi Yuusuf.

Billowgii sannadihii kontameeyadii wuxuu Cabdullaahi Yuusuf nasiib u yeeshay inuu ka mid noqdo raacii labaad rag loogu qaadayey leyli sarkaalnimo waddanka Talyaaniga. Raggii maalintaas lala qaaday waxaa ka mid ahaa Gen Caydiid, Gen Salaad Gabeyre, Col Ibraahin Rooble Warfaa (Doonyaale), Col Maxamed Nuur (Baarqab), Col Cilmi Nuur Tarabi, Gen Nuur Caddow, Gen Abuukar Suulaleey, Col Abuukar Gacal, Gen Cabdalla Maxamed Faadil, Gen Maxamed Cali Sharmaan iyo Col Cabdiqaadir Dheel. Waxaa raggii maalintaas baxay maanta ka nool Gen Maxamed Cali Samatar iyo Col Xasan Gaamuri oo haatan deggan gobolka Virginia ee dalka Mareykanka.

Xarumihii uu ka soo shaqeeyey waxaa ka mid ahaa Baydhabo iyo Bakool. Dagaalkii dhex maray Soomaaliya iyo Ethiopia sannadkii 1964-kii, Cabdullaahi Yuusuf iyo ciidankii uu watay ma aysan gelin duullaan ee waxay difaac kaga jireen jiidda Bakool. Markii uu dhashay kacaankii militariga ayaa isaga iyo Caydiid waxaa loo kala magacaabay Qunsulka Soomaaliya ee Tanzania iyo Sudan. Markey diideen ayaa la dhigay xabsiga, waxaana ay soo liqeen lix sano.

Col Cabdullaahi Yuusuf wuxuu ku jiray saraakiishii gashay dagaalkii 1977-kii, hase ahaatee dagaalka oo aan si dhab ah u soo afjarmin ayuu u fakaday dhinaca Kenya, markii dambena Ethiopia, kaddib markii isaga iyo saraakiil kale oo ay isku reer ahaayeen ay isku dayeen inay xukunka qaab qabiil kula wareegaan.

Isaga iyo rag kale ayaa dalka Ethiopia ka aasaasay jabhad qoys oo markii hore la oran jiray SODAF, markii dambena loo bixiyey SSDF. Jabhaddan ayaa iskeed isaga burburtay markii Cabdullaahi Yuusuf uu jufadii uu ka dhashay u kala qaybiyey laba jilib oo uu hubka isugu dhiibay (******** vs ********). Muddadii ay jirtay SSDF uma suuragelin inay hal taako oo ciidda Soomaaliya ah ay soo galaan.

Iyadoo uu jiro tuhun ku saabsan inuu ka dambeeyey dilka rag magac lahaa oo ka mid ahaa mucaaradkii aaday Ethiopia, sida Iikar Xaaji Maxamed Xuseen, Cabdiraxmaan Caydiid iyo Cabdilqaadir Cirrid Yaambo oo seedigii ahaa ayaa Col Cabdullaahi Yuusuf wuxuu heshiis qarsoodi ah oo hoose la saxiixday Maxamed Siyaad Barre. Markii mukhaabaraadka Ethiopia ay jiritaanka heshiiskaas wargeliyeen keligii-taliyihii Ethiopia, Mingiste Xayle Mariam oo taageeri jiray SSDF ayaa jeelka la dhigay Cabdullaahi Yuusuf iyo rag kale oo raacsanaa.

Markii la xiray ayaa xubnihii jabhadda SSDF oo ay ka muuqato diif iyo daal waxay isu soo dhiibeen Maxamed Siyaad Barre, iyagoo ka qoomameynaya aadistii ay aadeen Ethiopia. Ragga soo soo gurya-noqday oo ahaa 90% jabhaddii SSDF, waxaa ku jiray magacyo waaweyn oo sida la sheego raadiyaha kaga hantaatacay “Aabbe Siyaadow i cafi anigoo Sheydaan i duufsaday ayaan mucaarad noqdaye.” Waxaa ragga qaarkiis laga hayaa “U tag tala-xume, ka tag tala-xume, waa tabtaan ahay.”

Ugu yaraan saddex goor ayaa meel aan joogay wuxuu Col Cabdullaahi Yuusuf kaga dooday in sababta loo xiray ay ahayd isagoo ka diiday Ethiopia in calankeeda la suro Goldogob, hase yeeshee waxaa caddaan ah inuu Cabdllaahi Yuusuf aaminsan yahay in Soomaalidu ay isaga ka garasho hooseeyaan. Cabdullaahi Yuusuf, wuxuu is-diidsiinayaa in marka ay Ethiopia qabsatay Balanballe iyo Goldogob ee ay surtay calankeeda ay ahayd 1982, markii isaga la xirayna ay ahayd 1986. Haddaba, maxaa iska quseeya labada dhacdo oo ay u dhexeysay afar sannadood?

Wuxuu Col Yuusuf xabsi ka soo baxay markii la riday xukuumadihii Maxamed Siyaad iyo Mingiste, wuxuuna ka qaybgalay shirkii Nabadeynta ee lagu qabtay Xamar. Muddadii uu noolaa Gen Caydiid wuxuu ahaa Cabdullaahi Yuusuf, sida qorayaasha ajnabiguba yiraahdaan, nin aan muuqan (less-flamboyant). Markii uu Gen Caydiid u diiday Cabdullaahi Yuusuf inuu ka dhigo Prime Minister ayuu isaga dhex go’doomay gobollada Waqooyi Bari, illaa markii dambe ay Ethiopia ku qancisay inuu sameeyo maamul goboleed uu madax u yahay.

Dhismihii maamulkaas ayuu ku soo baxay doorasho ku-shubasho iyo musuq badan uu hareeyey oo dhacday 1998-kii. Markii uu dhammaaday xilligii maamulkaas oo ku aaddanayd 2001 ayuu diiday inuu aqbalo ninkii isaga beddelay oo ahaa Jaamac Cali Jaamac, waxaana isagoo kaashanaya xoogagga Ethiopia uu ku qasbay Jaamac inuu isaga cararo Waqooyi Bari.

Sannadkii 2002 ayaa warbixin ku saabsan tacaddiyadda Xuquuqda Aadanaha oo ay qortay Waaxda Arrimaha Dibadda Mareykanka waxaa hoosta lagaga xarriiqay in ilaalada Col Cabdullaahi Yuusuf ay mas’uul ka ahaayeen dilkii nin suldaan ah oo la oran jiray Axmed Maxamed Hurre oo haystay dhalashada Britain iyo dilal kale oo ka dambeeyey oo laga geystay Bari iyo Baydhabo.

Col Cabdullaahi Yuusuf ayaa wuxuu yahay nin dakano badan oo dadku aysan jecleyn. Wuxuu la mid yahay Dhurwaagii duqoobay ee weydiistay carruurtiisa inay qaadaan oo ay geeyaan meel nabadeed oo uu ku alleysto. Markey meel geeyaanba wuxuu yiraahdaa “halkaan waxaan ku cunay Lax heblaayo.” Meel kale markey u raadiyaan wuxuu ku calaacalaa “halkaanna waxaan habeen ku cunay Rati hebel oo ay habar heblaayo keligii ka lahayd.” Markii dambe ayay carruurtii Dhurwaagu yiraahdeen “hadde Aabbe xaggeen ku dhignaa?” Wuxuu ugu jawaabay “weligiinba kor ii sida.” Haddaba, Col Cabdullaahi Yuusuf wuxuu doonayaa inay weligii kor u sidaan Ethiopia ama ciidan kale oo ajnabi ah.

Taariikhdaas kooban kaddib, waxaan qooraansaneynaa sida uu dadka wax ugu qaybiyo ninkan. Dhab ahaantii, ma jiro halbeeg iyo miisaan lagu cabiri karo caddaaladda Cabdullaahi Yuusuf, waana wax ka hor imaanaya caqli kasta oo fayow oo saliim ah, waxayse ka dhigan tahay tiisu maahmaahdii ahayd “Bahal Ceyriin ma daayo, Ninna caadadii ma daayo.”

Dhanka Ciidammada

1. Wasiirka Gaashaandhigga Barre Aadan Shire (Hiiraale) - Reer Gedo

2. Abaanduulaha ciidammada Axmed Mahdi Cabdisalaan – Reer Dhagaxbuur

3. Taliyaha ciidanka Booliska Cali Madoobe - Reer Gedo

4. Taliyaha Ciidammada Cabdullaahi Cali Cumar (Ina libaaxsankataabte) – Yeey’s clan

5. Taliyaha ciidanka Sirdoonka Col Maxamed Darwiish – Yeey’s clan

6. Taliyaha guutada 1-aad Cabdirisaaq Afguduud – Yeey’s clan

7. Taliyaha guutada 2-aad Cabdullaahi Fartaag – Reer Gedo

8. Taliyaha guutada 3-aad Xiif Cali Taar – YYeey’s clan

9. Taliyaha guutada 4-aad Col Cabdullaahi Carays – Yeey’s clan

10. Taliyaha dekedda iyo airport-ka Xamar Laba Xiddigle Joocaar - Yeey’s clan

Dhanka Madaxtooyada

1. Yuusuf Cumar Al-Azhari, La Taliyaha Madaxweynaha dhinaca siyaasada - Yeey’s clan

2. Jamaal Cumar, La Taliyaha Madaxweynaha dhinaca sharciga - Yeey’s clan

3. Yuusuf Cusmaan Baribari, Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha, ahna safiirka Brussels - Yeey’s clan

4. Cabdirashiid Seed, Ergayga gaarka ah ee Madaxweynaha- Yeey’s clan

5. Daahir Mire Jibriil, Agaasimaha Madaxtooyada - Yeey’s clan

6. Cabdirisaaq Axmed Cali, Agaasime ku xigeenka Madaxtooyada - Yeey’s clan

7. Axmed Yuusuf, Xoghaynta gaarka ah ee Madaxweynaha - Yeey’s clan

8. Cabdullaahi Dheere, Madaxa ilaalada Madaxweynaha - Yeey’s clan

9. Cali Jiis, Waardiyaha gaarka ah ee Madaxweynaha - Yeey’s clan

10. Axmed Cabdullaahi Yuusuf, wiilka Madaxweynaha, ahna qasnajiga Madaxtooyada - Yeey’s clan

11. Yuusuf Weyrax, La Taliyaha Madaxweynaha dhinaca Dhaqaalaha - Yeey’s clan

12. Xasan Cali Yuusuf, Madaxa borotokoolka Madaxweynaha - Yeey’s clan

13. Hibo Maxamed Cilmi, La Taliyaha Madaxweynaha ee dhinaca xiriirka bulshada - Yeey’s clan

14. Agaasimaha Madaxtooyada Baydhabo - Xuseen Cali Seelaan - Yeey’s clan

15. Xoghaynta Gaarka ee Madaxweynaha - C/risaaq Durqun - Yeey’s clan

Haddaba, waxaa muuqata in dowladda Cabdullaahi Yuusuf aysan xitaa ahayn dowlad qabiil ee ay tahay dowlad qoys iyo mid jufo. Sidaa awgeed, ma ahan mid qaadan karta term-ka ‘dowlad’ ee waa jabhad lagu dhisay qaab xaaraan ah, Soomaaliduna waxay tiraahdaa “Hal xaaraan ah, Nirig xalaal ah ma dhasho.’

Tixraac (References)

1. Somalia: From Dawn to Civilization to Modern Times by Mohamed Farah Aidid and Dr Satya Pal Ruhela.

2. Somalia: Nation in Search of a State by David Laitin and Said S. Samatar.

3. Whatever Happened to Somalia by John Drysdale.

4. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullahi_Yusuf_Ahmed

Waxaa Qoray: Maxamed Xaaji (Ingiriis)

ingiriis@yahoo.com

[ February 17, 2007, 02:59 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Olol

I would like to know what is justice to you?

Why are you showing us a part of the picture, but not the whole pucture; the truth and nothing else but the truth of your mission? Do you think we are dump as many people as I have seen in here? Is this a part of you contriputon of so call The struggle and distorting the public opinion, waging war on words! Don't you know that you are hurting yourself more than anyone else if you keep doing what you are doing, unless you benefithing this and is part of the power struggle! the couch somalia is nation of tribe one you tell something from the other tribe then you will get the same, and that is how is gonna hurt you if you didn't understand product of your actions.

I mean USC struggle for power in Somalia