Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Somaliland opposition is livid with Riyaale’s trip to Jabbuuti

^^I've been waiting you in the other thread? My assertion of Siilanyo going to Addis my be incorrect but LIE it's not! I dont expect you to know the difference adeer!

Ayoub, that’s a good stuff. Shows that Siilaanyo has little more decorum than the other secessionist leaders. I do understand secessionist politics and the need for the politicians to pander. In that context Siilaanyo does very well. What’s unpardonable about him is his failure to lead his people in their hour of need. This is a man who supposed to be larger then Burco remember…

EDIT:

Originally posted by Ceyrow jr.:

ps. Djabtuuti are our fellow somalis and neighbors to the west. We share everything with exception of politics. They oppose the existance of Somaliland therefore Faysal Cali Waraabe has a point in stating that since Djabuuti hasn't shown any desire to recognise Somaliland then it's therefore not neccesary to make trips that will not bear any fruits to benefit somaliland. That is stricly his point and yes I do agree with him on that.

Cayrow, is it also fair to assume that you also agree with him in his other pronouncements including of course that Landers share more in common with Ethiopians than they do with Somalis in Xamar, the center of the resistance you support :D ?

RedSea   

LOL..Have some patience old man.

Ninyow shall we argue about every non issue thing around here. All this fuzz cuz Faysal Cali Warabe stated the obivious that Djabuuti has little to offer to Somaliland. Who can disagree with that?

The Zack   

Bal aan idin kala dhex galee, I think Xiin is trying to say how come Mr Siilaanyo doesn't condemn when Riyale visits Ethiopia. Just like Djabouti, Ethiopia doesn't recognize Somaliland as a country!

AYOUB   

^ The question is, when did he condemn the visit?

To be honest, Rayale's "defence pact" Djibouti does not make sense even to me.

N.O.R.F   

Ngonge, read this saxib.

Axmed Siilaanyo oo sheegay inuu taageersan yahay heshiiska dhowaan dhexmaray Somaliland Iyo Jabuuti

Written by Qaran News

Jul 02, 2008 at 02:31 AM

London, (Qaran news)- Guddoomiyaha xisbiga mucaaradka ee Kulmiye Mudane Mujaahid Xaaji Axmed Maxamed Maxamuud ‘Siilaanyo’ oo u waramayey TVga afka Soomaaliga ku baxa ee Raad TV International ayaa shaaca ka qaaday inuu taageersan yahay heshiiska dhowaan ku dhexmaray magaalada Djabuuti dalalka Somaliland iyo Jabuuti.

Guddoomiyaha oo ku sugan magaalada London ayaa waxa waraysi dheer oo dhinacyo badan taabanaya ka qaaday weriye Cabdisalaan Ibraahim Hereri. Guddoomiye Xaaji Axmed oo la waydiiyey sida uu u arko tegista madaxweyne Daahir Riyaale Kaahin dalka Jabuuti iyo heshiiska dhexmarary labada madaxweyne ee Daahir Riyaale iyo Ismaaciil Cumar Geelle ayaa sheegay inay Somaliland iyo Jabuuti dad walaalo iyo jaar ah yihiin xidhiidh soo jireen ahina ka dhexeeyo shicibka reer Somalilandna ka taageereen sidii ay Jabuuti xornimo u heli lahayd berigii xornimo doonka maantana loo baahan yahay in la isu soo dhowaado oo la iskaashado.

Isaga oo ka hadlayey arrinta booqashada madaxweynaha ayaa sheegay inay dani ugu jirto labada shacabba in la xoojiyo xidhiidhka sookeeye. Wuxuuna sheegay inuu taageersan yahay heshiiska labada madaxweyne gaadheen. Wuxu kaloo sheegay inay daw tahay in Jabuuti laga taageero gardarrada kaga timi xagga Ereteria xisbiga Kulmiyena ahaa xisbigii weerarkaas ugu hor cambaareeyey xukuumadda ka hor. Arrinta jabuuti Guddoomiyey Xaaji Axmed waxa kale oo uu sheegay inay tahay siyaasadda Somaliland inay dalalka jaarka nabad lagu wada noolaado oo aan cidna lagu xadgudbin.

Mar la weydiiyey sida uu u arko hadalka guddoomiyaha xisbiga mucaaradka ee Ucid mudane Eng. Faysal Cali Waraabe oo sheegay in heshiiskaasi Jabuuti oo keliya u dan yahay mar haddaanay Jabuuti Somaliland ictiraafin. Guddoomiye Xaaji Axmed oo su’aashaa ka jawaabayey ayaa mar labaad ku celiyey inay jabuuti iyo Somaliland loo baahan yahay mar walba inay iskaashadaan. Wuxuna si xigmad ah u sheegay inaanay jirin dal kaliya oo Somaliland toos u aqoonsaday laakiinse loo baahan yahay in saaxiibbo la samaysto weji furnaan lagula dhaqmo dalalka iyo dawladaha Somalilandna maanta qabto rajo wanaagsan oo kollay gooray noqotoba maalin dhow la aqoonsan doono sidaa darteedna loo baahan yahay dedaal iyo dibloomaasiyad lagu kasbado saaxiibo taageera qaddiyadda Somaliland.

Waraysigaas oo aad u dheeraa Guddoomiye Xaaji Axmed Siilaanyo arrimo badan oo ku saabsan Somaliland, arrinta doorashooyinka iyo gobollada cusub ayuu kaga hadlay. Waraysigaas habeenkii xalay ahaa ayaa laga sii daayey Raad TV International oo xaruntiisu tahay magaalada London UK.

Xarunta Qaran News, London, UK

Last Updated ( Jul 02, 2008 at 02:45 AM )

RedSea   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Adeer I see Waraabe in you! That's the bigger story here
:D

Saaxib your art of reasoning has been missing as of late. You asked me whether I agreed with him regarding his comments about Djabuuti having nothing to offer to Somaliland as far as politics go. And I said Yes. I don't see how that has any relations with Ethiopia and what not.

Once again, as my thread stated, you believe the notion that 'seccesionist make not speak on behalf of somalia'....it doesnt' suprise me adeer.

RedSea   

Originally posted by The Zack:

Bal aan idin kala dhex galee, I think Xiin is trying to say how come Mr Siilaanyo doesn't condemn when Riyale visits Ethiopia. Just like Djabouti, Ethiopia doesn't recognize Somaliland as a country!

with all due respect to Xiinfaniin, I think he is losing it either ogaan ama isyeel yeel.

RedSea   

^Saaxib,

Just admit it way kaa kala daadatay.

Waxaad ku hadashana mahaysid ee maad iska laablaabatid.

Because the statement by Faysal regarding Djabuuti was right on the money. Anabaa kuleh, Djabuuti has nothing I mean nothing to offer to Somaliland's quest for recognition.

pss.

YOu said the oppositions, not UCID.

Oppositions is an inclusive term sxb.

^^I like you adeer, you are the poster child of secessionists’ political disorder. Jabbuuti has nothing to offer but Ethiopia has is what Faysal is saying! So the question becomes: what is it that you think he means by that yaa mujaahid?

Or you dont know :D !

RedSea   

SCORE!!!

Saaxib, let us face it you have no idea what you are talking about. YOu are completely lost in this. Faysal made a comment a while back, a catchy one indeed. But his remarks regarding Djabuuti were right on the money.

I bet that is far fetched connection you were trying to make eh. lately one can't think, can't say a thing unless Ethiopia is involved in his thought process.

Small fact: Djabuuti turned back most of the somalilanders who fled to their country in late 80s while they were excepted in Ethiopia.

Ahaa! While Ethiopia accepted them! And that's where good Faysal comes in? I can undrestand it. I can appriciate the candor. What I dont like is waa markaad busto noo huwato iska dhigto inaad dagaal somalia lagu xoreynayyo ku jirtid..for Allah's sake if you want to help the resistance prevent Ethiopia from using the berbera port. If it's not practical for landers to do that [and I genenuenely blv it's unrealisitc given xaalada maanta lagu jiro], then let the people have a dailogue and support the outcome of Jabbuuti agreement...

Waryee Baligubadle intaa ma yeeli kartaa,adeer :D ?

RedSea   

looool...adeer Xiin, somalia arimaheeda igama xigtid ee maad iska nasatid. Haday timaado cida somalinimo iyo somalia dhibta ugaysatay waa lawada ogsoonyahay markaa ha iska dhigina inaad somalia aad usoo wadaan wanaag.

Galkacayo ayey ahayd meeshii laga celiyey dadka somaliyeed Hargeysana lagu soo dhaweeyey, bosaaso weeye meesha laga tarxiilaa dadka oo bada lagu guraa. Waana Galkacayo halka uu kasoo jeedo Abdullahi Yusuf markaa adoo intaas oo godob ka galay somali maxaad in aad cid kale wax kasheegtaa mahoboontay?

Xamar anaa kaagan guryo badan, oo hanti badan ayaa anagaba nagaga jirta.

Adigu xamar kamaad iman, nin rer mudug ah ayaad tahay. Kashafa oo kasoo jeeda Xamar ayaa afkiisa ka yiri somaliland ayuu ka xigsadaa meelaha qaar(:.

Again, Xamar igama xigtid, adiga iyo Baashi markaa ha iska dhigina Godly assigned ambassadors of Somalia on SOL boards.

Hadii ay noqoto resitance name on rer Mudug dude in there. The current Al shabaab commander is actually from Burco. His name is Mukhtar Abuzhuyr. In case you didn't know.

^^ :D:D

Cayrow, I have deep roots in Galkacyo! No doubt! But I am nore muqdishaawi than plander saaxiib! In fact I have NEVER seen Puntland. Can you swallow that :D ...

Somalia inaad kala goysaad rabtaa anna waxaan rabaa in Allah nabad ukeeno oo middeeyo! With all fairness, aniga iyo adigu Somalia isku mid nooma aha. I love somalis! Apparently you want to support some in the name of resistence and burn others to the ground!

Bal inaad qabiilist tahay, maxaa aniga iyo kashafa xamar noo simmay adeer? How do you know Kashafa is reer Xamar and Xiin is not? please answer that q!