Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

From streets of my beloved city Hargeisa!!!

RedSea   

Originally posted by Nayruus:

baaruud baaruud, not baruud. man you can not mix somali with english. do u know what does your name mean? nevr mind. I think u are qurac veiled in shaadir. are u not?

i ask u to tell us the difference between riyaale and yey. comment on what is happening now in our beloved Somali Republic.

So, I was right when I said, that you are ******** and you cannot defend your position or shall I say simply explain.

You believed Yey is the biggest criminal/traitor that we have ever seen, yes that was according to you sir, yet you want him to safe Hargeysa from another bad *** like Riyale Kahin.

So my dear hometown boy, without making excuses or perhaps playing around with my name, in fact my name can even be baruur or as of now Stealth, it doesn't matter for now. So go ahead please tell me or tell the whole crowd of your logic, ehem I mean 'logic' and the idiocy behind those remarks. :D

[ May 13, 2007, 11:06 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Look, does not matter what is your sign on name is! Let us start from scratch, Xalay dhalay.

You want to debate with me on the dismemberment of Somali Republic.

Thought-out my debating cyber life, I have never encountered a secessionist sympathizer not freely practicing ad hominem in its ugliest stage. When the same tactics are used against them and cornered with facts and truth as well, they resort to intimation and threats.

You want to debate with me

This is my position. I was born and raised in Hargeisa. I am a Somali nationalist. I do not care the means but my end is to protect the Somali Republic. I am prepared to kill my father, my relatives and my whole tribe which could be 18% of the republic if and that is a big if, the rest of the Somalis survive beyond the horizon. I see it, at the end of the millennium the world will not ask which tribe has survived but the pertinent question will be does the Somali race is still around.

Now give me your best reasons as to why I should join you and support the dismemberment of the Somali Republic. Change my mind and deprogram my brain and tell the world where and how I am wrong.

The floor is yours…

why all that galgalad sxb ,,,,,, that was a simple question Bada cas asked you and you started to be a warrior and killing 18% of ppl ?? ,,,,,, that was not necessary ma is tidhi :D

Now , is deji sxb oo suáasha uun aayar oo dhalatay uga jawaab ,,,,, :D:D

RedSea   

Nayruus, would you kill your father or any of your family memebers, or perhaps let us even say anyone, if they opposed unity?

would you?

That is one question for you to ponder on.

In addtion, you have not yet EXPLAINED HOW Ina Yey went from a man you hate to a man who would 'safe' your city?

^^^Still waiting for explanations....

Thanks in advance(:

The floor is still yours, cuz you know what I am going to say, read the 25 page thread and other threads out there, but YOU made two redicolous assertion never seen before,

1. kill your family for Somalinimo?

2. how Yey went from satan to a hero in your book?

War Badgaduudoow, xee tahay militantnimadaan aad lasoo baxday labadaan bari. Ninkii degnaa, deganaansho lagu yaqiinay maba tihidee. See camaleeto igaarka?

Baaruudnimadii ayaa ku qarxisaa u maleynaa. Baaruud xaa kuu geeye hortiiba. :D

Taleexi   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Here we go again. I could just imagine the sort of replies you will get..how about a little something like this:

"I have, myself, full confidence that if all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once again able to defend our homeland, to ride out the storm of war, and to outlive the menace of tyranny, if necessary for years, if necessary alone.

At any rate, that is what we are going to try to do. That is the resolve of His Majesty's orphans (as you would call them)-every man of them. That is the will of the Somaliland Parliament and the nation.

The Somaliland nation and 'others', linked together in their cause and in their need, will defend to the death their native soil, aiding each other like good comrades to the utmost of their strength.

Even though large tracts of Somalia and many old and famous parts have fallen or may fall into the grip of the "Gestapo" and all the odious apparatus of "Nazi" rule, we shall not flag or fail.

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in Xamar, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our land, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this land or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our refugees beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the dahabshiil Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old."

With apologies to Sir Winston Churchill...
:D

I think Ngonge is on substance, your stance could be recursive I say!

RedSea   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

War Badgaduudoow, xee tahay militantnimadaan aad lasoo baxday labadaan bari. Ninkii degnaa, deganaansho lagu yaqiinay maba tihidee. See camaleeto igaarka?

Baaruudnimadii ayaa ku qarxisaa u maleynaa. Baaruud xaa kuu geeye hortiiba.

walalo

mudane MMA,

Waxba runtii isma badalin laakin walal waamaxay beenta ay dadku ay rabaan in naga dhaadhacsiiyaan.

Somalinimo, walaltinimo, dadka ay ka dhabta tahay waan aqaan waana dad aan xishmad iyo karaamo u qabo, hadii ay noqoto dhinac siyaasad iyo dhinac kastaba. Dadkaa waxaa kamid ah adiga oo kale. Waxaan odhan karaa farci wayn ayaa idiin dhexeeya adiga iyo dadka kale ee somaliwayn udooda.

Adigu markii aad xumaan aragto waad kasoo horjeedsataa, ama nin reerkaaga ah ha ahaado ama ha iska daayo. Laakin dad somalinimo kuleh oo calankii bluegleyda wata kabacdina kolba waji la imanaya. Oo ku fakaraya sida walalkood ee Hargeysa joogaa ee sida somalida kale ku dadaalaya nolol maal meedkiisa siduu uu dhib u gaadhi lahayd, waa wax lala yakhyakhsado, qof somalinimo iyo walaltinimo rabaana saas uma fakaro. Hada yarkan mr. Nayruus wuxuu kuleeyey in Yey ayaa Hargeysa usoo wada wax wanaagsan. I am wondering when did criminal, traitor yey became the savior, provided another thread where he said ina Yey is a traitor as a proof.

Mar leh, in Yey iyo TFG ayaan taagersanay waayo TFG ayaa somalinimo iyo ciso wada, marna leh waa shaydaamo, marna leh waa badbaadiyaasha nabada somaliyeed. Waa wax lala yaabo.

Dadkaasuun baan rabaa in shaaca ka qaado, oon tuso in ay been katay waxan ay wadaan. Anigu runtii sifiican ayaan ukala aqaan somalinimo walaltinimo dadka ay ka runta tahay, sida adiga, paragon, xiin, farax brown iyo rag kale oo badan.

Inta badan, inta badan I get along with them quite well. :D